Have you purchased the same items over and over?

Yes....if it's not the same item, it's the same print. I have so many striped shirts (long and short sleeved, button downs) that my boyfriend almost tried to stage an intervention. I just like that they go with everything and it's more interesting than a plain shirt. When I worked at Zara I got a few black t-shirts and pants to wear daily. I also have the multiple jeans in similar silhouette. They're very flattering and comfortable to wear.

wow, you worked in a Zara store?
That most have been crazy. Zara here in Mexico is always in movement, we all here love Zara and I know how chaotic those Stores get especially in The end season sale.
people buy like the store is gifting everything.

I do love Zara especially shoes and clothes.

Reactions: coniglietta
I have multiples of bags in different colors. and I have three cotton robes from Amazon in different colors. also multiples in panties and bras. bought two of the same black tank dress this past summer and ended up hardly wearing them. I have multiple black tee shirts but not exactly the same.

Reactions: Sa26
wow, you worked in a Zara store?
That most have been crazy. Zara here in Mexico is always in movement, we all here love Zara and I know how chaotic those Stores get especially in The end season sale.
people buy like the store is gifting everything.

I do love Zara especially shoes and clothes.

Yes, I worked for Zara in Southern California so it always got busy around sale times. I liked getting the employee discount on my purchases, too.

Yes, I purchase multiples of items that are a perfect fit....the long sleeve slim tees from JCrew in multiple colors...I'm considering purchasing at least one more navy, black and white for basic colors.

I purchase multiples of some hair products my facial products.
Funny enough I went to JCrew in person and I was on the hunt for that tee. Of course just like online most colors were sold out in my size.

H&M wedges because they are very comfortable, strong and do not give me blisters from the first day. I could walk for hours wearing them. Ivehad them in many different colours for the past 6-7years. After I wore one pair to death, I put them on retirement and ordered another pair online :biggrin:. Lucky for me, H&M always produces these wedges.

• Insightful
Reactions: JVSXOXO
When there’s something I like that I’m told will be discontinued (eg the mouse flats from marc by mj) I will buy them in multiples because realistically no matter how much I baby a pair of shoes, I cannot make it last forever.

but generally there isn’t a clothing item (besides a really good pair of bra or unique pair of shoes I love) that I’ll buy multiples of unless I can’t decide on a color.

however even with that I try to limit it.

Reactions: LizzieBennett