Have you ever

I love Louboutins,but most of my girlfriends think I'm nuts! Though there are a couple who have mentioned lust over my small shoe collection! But I'm also I little older and in a better financial spot then the others (I'm late twenties, they early twenties) So I'm sure once they are more financially secure, we'll be a trio of CL shopping madwomen! Until that day I have my girls on TPF to encourage and enable me! :P

Well since I have my PF buddies to vent, I must say thay now that I have the No Prives I will die if I don't get another pair!! But I don't know what to get!!!! The Architeks seem to be the same shoe, so I think that may be a choice. I want a shoe that will be in style for a while, well duh, of course we all do. The black patent is also killer. I hate this! No not really hate, but decisions! I love the VP and No Prive. I have eyed the various blue shades. This is just killing me. How do you ever decide????? I am also totally in love with nude now after getting my shoes today.

I am feeling a little sick so I'm going to be in my room for a while on tPF. :wondering Hopefully it's nothing serious. I would love to go out and shop and enjoy the beach.

That's terrible being sick on your vacation. Hope you feel better soon.

Well since I have my PF buddies to vent, I must say thay now that I have the No Prives I will die if I don't get another pair!! But I don't know what to get!!!! The Architeks seem to be the same shoe, so I think that may be a choice. I want a shoe that will be in style for a while, well duh, of course we all do. The black patent is also killer. I hate this! No not really hate, but decisions! I love the VP and No Prive. I have eyed the various blue shades. This is just killing me. How do you ever decide????? I am also totally in love with nude now after getting my shoes today.

How do I decide? There is no deciding. When it comes to the patent nudes I just get them all. :P Personally I think you have to have a keen awareness of your style and what shoe would best fit into your wardrobe. I think you make it out to be more difficult than it is because I think you are doing very well building your collection.

That's terrible being sick on your vacation. Hope you feel better soon.

How do I decide? There is no deciding. When it comes to the patent nudes I just get them all. :P Personally I think you have to have a keen awareness of your style and what shoe would best fit into your wardrobe. I think you make it out to be more difficult than it is because I think you are doing very well building your collection.
I know!
I really do make a meal out of this! Well, there are no nude anythings to be found right now. I just got the nudes with the gold. As soon as something else nude come my way, well I pity the fool who gets in my way!!:death:Yes, I am building and these are not cheap shoes, so you really have to put thought into it. I am sending back my black and white espadrilles, btw. They have too much of a gap. I am picking though, DH says I am a nightmare going out to eat. I really study the menu, ask questions and then change something, drives him nuts! Oh well. :drinkup:

I know!
I really do make a meal out of this! Well, there are no nude anythings to be found right now. I just got the nudes with the gold. As soon as something else nude come my way, well I pity the fool who gets in my way!!:death:Yes, I am building and these are not cheap shoes, so you really have to put thought into it. I am sending back my black and white espadrilles, btw. They have too much of a gap. I am picking though, DH says I am a nightmare going out to eat. I really study the menu, ask questions and then change something, drives him nuts! Oh well. :drinkup:
Oh, the black leather or patent prives would fit with my style!!

cjy- I do the same thing at restaurants. Takes me forever to order..so now my girlfriends tell me to study the menu online so I know exactly what I want when we go out to eat. It's actually a pretty good idea so you can google anything you want. :yes:

cjy- I do the same thing at restaurants. Takes me forever to order..so now my girlfriends tell me to study the menu online so I know exactly what I want when we go out to eat. It's actually a pretty good idea so you can google anything you want. :yes:
Oh I do it too. I am a planner. I look up all the places and read reviews. Can't help it, just a part of my "charm" I guess. If we are going away I do my research. Heck I start packing a week early. When we went to Le'Cirque in NY I knew the menu before hand. I still have questions though.

I admire the organization and planning, seriously. My mom isn't that organized..but she's not sloppy of course. She just doesn't have the chance to be organized because she's always working. Plus my dad is always flying so he's not home very often. (Mom is an anesthesiologist)

I just saw this!! Well, you do that and then tell me, I trust your style and taste. See I always had my Mom when it came to shoes. We both were born with the shoe obsession.
Now I want to hear you are on the beach:beach:

I'll have to think about it and get back to you. I'll be at the pool and jacuzzi soon! ;)

I admire the organization and planning, seriously. My mom isn't that organized..but she's not sloppy of course. She just doesn't have the chance to be organized because she's always working. Plus my dad is always flying so he's not home very often. (Mom is an anesthesiologist)
Wow! No wonder they can give such great gifts. Would they be in the market to adopt an older child? College is out of the way, I have a nice car. Just shoes and trips would be all I needed. I think it sounds like a plan. I am a lot of help planning parties. I think there could be a place for me. I did a lot for my mom and tell them I take care of my dad and would be there for them too. For instance I could have helped take care of you on your trip while feeling bad. I would have done that, taken time off work and gone to Mexico. I am very giving that way!:cutesy: I am also very well behaved, well mannered. Have wonderfull table manners. I never gave my parents trouble and I am a lot of fun at family gatherings.

Back from the jacuzzi (very relaxing). I gave my parents a call and they said they will adopt you ASAP. They warn you that it could take a while because adoption agencies have to make sure the adopting parents are responsible and all that good stuff. They also told me to warn you that by being adopted you will be prone to big dinner parties, being annoyed constantly by my mother's Pomeranian, and being lavished with nice gifts frequently. :yes: Can you handle that??

Back from the jacuzzi (very relaxing). I gave my parents a call and they said they will adopt you ASAP. They warn you that it could take a while because adoption agencies have to make sure the adopting parents are responsible and all that good stuff. They also told me to warn you that by being adopted you will be prone to big dinner parties, being annoyed constantly by my mother's Pomeranian, and being lavished with nice gifts frequently. :yes: Can you handle that??

Hummmm. Yes, it wood work for me. I love to entertain, so that is a plus in my favor, as I can help out with planning since Mom is so busy. I can work a room. I did an amazing job with my daughters wedding, knew all the right people to hire. I love dogs, or could at least tolerate hers. When can we start the gift thing? This all sounds right up my alley. I am sure they are good people and will do fine. Yes, this will work out well. :cutesy: