Have You Cheated.....With Who?

This is a funny thread.

I've cheated several times. I recently bought a Chanel classic flap...ooooh, I had to have it. I've cheated in the last few years with the following: a black and white Kate Spade tote and a few small, leather Coach goodies.

I've cheated a few times, 2 Gucci's, 1 Prada and a Balenciaga. However I seem to come back to LV s they don't seem to satisfy or put a smile on my face like LV does. Although, I am eyeing a new Balenciaga LOL :graucho:.

I will always love Louis, but I have been considering Chanel and more recently Chloe to diversify my portfolio. Technically though, as of right now, I am monogamous with Louis.

I too have cheated with Louis.:shame: Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Burberry, and Coach(that I only use for work and play!). I have to admit I'm planning to do it again when my DH buys me my 1st Chanel for our wedding Anniversary.:sneaky:

I don't know if I would call it cheating I mean LV is #1 to me but I love alot of other Designers handbags like Dior,Hermes,L.A.M.B. and many others, but yeah LV is by far my favorite:love::love::love: