Have You Cheated.....With Who?

That's funny:smile: Cheated:smile: Of course I've cheated and a lot - with Kenzo and Paul Smith - but never felt guilty about it. My cheating must make LV more creative and inspire people there to create better items in terms of design:smile:

I recently bought the following: Tokidoki LeSportSac, Coach, Marc by Marc Jacobs (that's not cheating!!!)

But, I have more LV bags than any other designer. I also own a Luella, Celine, and some old Coach & old Dooney & Bourke bags from my college days.....

I've cheated with a little MuiMui. I found her at a "Used" store, supposedly the property of photo shoot stylist that was giving up the biz and moving to the country. Store owner had no idea what it was worth and I paid $38.00. After 2-3 years there's some peeling around the handle and zipper area. I thought that wouldn't happen to quality bags, so I'm not sure if it's real. I'm happy to be an LV Girl!

I have commited the ultimate unfaithfulness.
I bought a Chanel black classic flap (Jumbo) and paid so much for it, now I can't afford ANY Louis vuittons for the next 2 years.

SIGH....
It's my punishment..

I would love to cheat with a Fendi Spy. Everytime I think of saving for one, I get only 1/3 of the way there and end up buying another LV. I do browse at the Chanel section in Neiman Marcus and sometimes dream of those too. Oh, and I divorced most of my coach bags for LV. Every now and then I still use a coach bag for work, but they all sit in my closet untouched. I suppose I should sell some of them one of these days. Maybe then I could get the Spy....hmmmm.

hmmm... oops... LV has my heart but I also have some Coach, Burberry and Dior bags... And currently, eyeing a Bottega Veneta bag... but I really don't have the fund to fuel my cheating heart... lol