Haute Summer Sale 50% off

Pics of my too-short, needs-a-cami-underneath black Helena dress:

(I'm usually a size 8, this is a medium):

attachment.php

I thought I'd keep the from-behind shot in the mirror instead of cropping it out. :P

ETA: Um... I wouldn't normally pair this dress with a bright orange cami... I just happened to have it on and I thought it'd be useful to show the exact cut of the dress on top!

Attachments

• IMG_4952.jpg
    IMG_4952.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 379
The ginger looks SO GOOD on mishka!

I'm hoping the papaya gingko Helena will look ok on my, color-wise. I was afraid the ginger would wash me out... but oh man, seeing mishka's pics is making me think again!

ETA: OH MAN! I just saw the painterly Helena in Large on the site! So I bought it (along with the ginger, *groan*)... hope I don't get the COD...

mangowife your pic shows the color of the black helena perfectly and I actually think it looks really cute on you.. albeit a little scandalous in the back :P you have nice legs, too :smile: whatta hh-hottie!

yes! congrats on the painterly! I hopefully got a M? woohoo *does painterly dance with you*

Thanks joy! I just looked over at the summer sale thread and read you got the painterly too! Woot!

Painterly dance - LOL - what would that look like? Answer: I dunno, but I'm doing the painterly dance with you too! haha!

Thanks for the comment about the legs... I never really knew how to appreciate legs in general until recently (and I'm still learning). I think I understand now when people talk about nice legs! Sheesh, better late than never, huh?

Pics of my too-short, needs-a-cami-underneath black Helena dress:

(I'm usually a size 8, this is a medium):

I thought I'd keep the from-behind shot in the mirror instead of cropping it out. :P

ETA: Um... I wouldn't normally pair this dress with a bright orange cami... I just happened to have it on and I thought it'd be useful to show the exact cut of the dress on top!

Thanks for the pic. I'm usually a 4/6 on top and a 2 on bottom (I believe label execs call this "vanity sizing"). I'm afraid my rear will make it too short in back. From what I can see of your coloring, the papaya should look amazing on you. The black is a good length on you.

Ok, I stacked 4 bras. Two of them only have a small amount of padding, one is add 1 cup and the last one that is on top is a pushup with a TON of padding ala Victorias Secret. I think that should bring me to at least a C cup?

Here's the pic of me with all the bras:
GingkoBusty009.jpg

Once again, it's early for me! But I did pull my hair back and throw on a little blush!
GingkoBusty020.jpg

GingkoBusty021.jpg

GingkoBusty022.jpg

GingkoBusty024.jpg

OMG!!!! You are too great! I totally forgot to come back here so I am just now seeing this. Thanks for the pics ,Mishka. It actually looks good. Anyway, you are so lucky you got to do the circus thing. Talk about amazing. I wish I could go swing from a trapeze! I am very envious!! You are too cool!

OMG!!!! You are too great! I totally forgot to come back here so I am just now seeing this. Thanks for the pics ,Mishka. It actually looks good. Anyway, you are so lucky you got to do the circus thing. Talk about amazing. I wish I could go swing from a trapeze! I am very envious!! You are too cool!

Oh, that is... I'm at a loss for words! :drinks:Cheers, Mishka. Now could you try it again with the 4 bras and underwear with a padded behind? Then I'll know exactly how this will fit me.