Haute Summer Sale 50% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd consider it, but there isn't even one group that has my size in everything.

2. Who's the marketing genius that came up with the idea of bundling out of stock items?? Oh...now I remember.

Half off nothing = nothing NOT the prices HH is listing.

3. The only interesting thing about that email was the link to the FW09 Lookbook at the top. Not that we haven't seen it already, but it still gave me a little thrill. :biggrin:

4. This will be interesting. They will find out how few of their HH fans are sized for this kind of a bundle. Odds are against more than 2 out of 3 of the items fitting a person on this "bundle". Good thing a Havana always fits!

5. Trying to decide if I should get the helena wrap in black. Anybody have it? I passed when I had the 60% code, but now I'm back to wanting it.

6. I agree syb, this particular idea needs some work... If it had just been a 50% off code it would've been okay.

Anyway, I just bought a green (citron) Thea dress! They're (green & blue) 75% off right now. Use "summer" for free shipping, expires tomorrow.
    I never knew this dress was two separate pieces + a belt, so cute!

7. good work, leo! this is a fab dress and goes the extra mile with the multiple pieces! there's really not a day that goes by when i am not complimented on HH apparel if i'm wearing it, but i know this dress definitely garners mad compliments in spite of how simple it looks!

8. Yep, that's a good summer deal!

9. Thanks jan & syb! It's been over 6 mo. since I bought something from HH so I'm pretty excited

10. speaking of dresses, how would you ladies say they run? are they TTS? I'm usually a 8/10 so should I stick with Medium?

11. I'd say they are pretty true to size for the last couple season!. I'm about 5'-7" and a size 2-4 and always wear a Small!

12. thank you :smile: but the dress I want just sold out in my size :sad:

13. I picked up the Thea in crown blue as well. The pieces look great for layering and you can't beat 75% off + free shipping. :smile:

14. The new mailer, sent out this morning, reads "save up to 75%!".
    Wow two, uh nice, dresses are the only thing priced more than 60% off. Can you hear my sarcasm?
    Pulease.