Haute Summer Sale 50% off

Here's the pics! Mind you I haven't even washed my face yet today! EEEP! Kind of embarrassed, but here you go:

peachDress001.jpg

peachDress002.jpg

peachDress003.jpg
peachDress004.jpg

Adding a cuter pic of me for my vain side: In the Staci jacket:
staciJacketShoes004.jpg

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

okay....I'm waiting..........

Here are some pictures of the Black Helena Wrap Dress in Medium, please let me know if you ladies think it looks ok.. I feel like it looks off for some reason, I think it may make my hips looks really wide (which isn't far from the truth, haha).

I also got a Small but that's definitely going back, should I exchange it for a Ginger Ginkgo in Medium or does this dress shape just not flatter me at all? or should I size up to large?

and the last pic is my new pre-loved Grey (I don't even know which Grey it is) Clutch Wallet that I just got from eBay :smile: I think it would go great with the dress should I keep the dress

Okay......do you need to wear glasses??? LOL!
You look FANTASTIC.......I think this dress looks lovely on you! Keep it!
This dress didn't "hit" me until I saw the IRL image....WOW!
Congrats on this stunning addition to your wardrobe.

OMG...Mishkaleh...if that's what you look like in the morning..well..your beau..(ditto..what blammy said..beau?) is a lucky lucky dude...and that dress..perfecto..darn..to be young and stunning in the morning..you must clean up drop dead gorgeous.

joy_de..Whatchu talking about girlfriend..strut it..flounce it..tango in it..salsa in it..party in it..dang it..why do we woman have such issues with what we look like at times..small ankles and hips that are made for dancing..sweetie..you are divine..keep it keep it keep it.

Okay......do you need to wear glasses??? LOL!
You look FANTASTIC.......I think this dress looks lovely on you! Keep it!
This dress didn't "hit" me until I saw the IRL image....WOW!
Congrats on this stunning addition to your wardrobe.

lol, thanks so much! people say I have a warped sense of image but I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, right?

anyways, just wanted to add a note, I *did* adjust the saturation on my cam to take these pics since I was in my dreary bathroom at night.. the IRL color isn't quite as dark, it's more like the IRL issue with Galit wearing the dress.. a dark kind of charcoal grey-ish black if that makes sense. It has a bit of a worn look but is still classy at the same time. And it's sooo soft! :smile:

I'm kinda scared 'the girls' will pop out with this dress though lol but it looks like such a fun going-out piece!

Joy_de..double sided tape will keep your sweater puppies in their respective kennels..LOL

BTW..I am brutally honest..but I try to do it nicely..if I didn't think it flattered..I'd say thumbs down..ITA..if that is the medium keep it...if it is the small..keep it..and please...don't go for a large..way too much fabric...and that would not flatter you. I love it and only wish it would suit me..but I know for a fact that it wouldn't because I tried it on IRL..not a pretty sight..believe me.

Syb..dollface...I guess I had another "while you were sleeping moment"..thanx..for the 411(hug)

Mishkaleh...low keyed wishing you happiness and contentment..both of you...IDK if you remember that I posted back when this move was being contemplated the Jewish saying "Changing your place changes your luck"...I hope this is the change of luck for the good that you so much deserve my dear sweet friend..(hug)..ah..this makes my night f'sure...now start that glitter painting..the time is right!

I want the dress in ginger ginko, but I have some big "girls", so I don't think it would work on me. I think I heard somewhere it's not as flattering if your big on top. Anyone else tried this on with this issue????

Joy, it REALLY does look great on you! (Love the peep toes, too!) It's a flirty dress that seems best on petite frames... I think I like it best in the black just overall, but Mishka's gone all hot Western on us with the boots, and Thuy, it's perfect on you in the Painterly. Great scores, girls!!

And you've helped me come to a decision--I'm going to a tailor for some A-line skirts and a wrap dress. My body just does NOT work with commercially designed skirts and dresses... long torso, so the belt on a dress normally hits my ribs, short legs, and very wide hips. But all three of you look so very cute... I'm just not going to be locked into jeans this year! Whoo-hoo!! *toddles off to find phone book*