Has Outdoor Ligne Hobo Been Discontinued?

benr

O.G.
Jun 22, 2006
Hi Ladies! I'm new to the Chanel forum and have been thinking I need a Chanel to add to my family of lovelies. Is it true that the outdoor ligne hobo has been discontinued? If not, has anyone seen one out and about that I could track down? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes and it is now on sale at Neiman Marcus and Saks! You may have to call several or many stores to track one down. I'm not sure what the sale price is, but it is very reasonable for Chanel! I think Neiman Marcus in Troy, MI has a couple as well as Saks in Palm Desert, CA.

Today I saw 2 in cognac brown and i black. I think they were $11xx? Very reasonable for Chanels!

My SA's name is Cynthia 949-887-3765. Tell her Lani sent you.

You would be better off just calling Nordstrom Mall of America store and ordering the bag by phone. If you wait for Lucas to get back to you by email it could be already sold. The phone numbers of the stores can be found on Nordstrom's website.

When I was inquiring about this bag yesterday, I was asked which brown I was looking for, the lighter or dark one. As it turns out the lighter assuming the cognac was no longer available I took the darker brown.

At the NM in Atlanta, there was a sort of medium rusty brown in a smaller hobo and a darker chocolate brown, sort of like the Le Marais brown, in a larger hobo. In a case, I also saw some sort of square wallet in the more cognac looking brown.