Has Outdoor Ligne Hobo Been Discontinued?

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
ah ha!! So YOU'RE the one who got it! I called about it too and Lisa's assistant, Annie said that it was already sold. Well I'm glad a tPF'er got it!!! :tup:
GUILTY :love:
You should've seen me last Saturday waiting for NM Troy to open (I am on the east coast). I must have called 3 times, before I got ahold of Lisa/Annie. I spoke to Annie aftewards and she told me that others were asking for it so if it doesn't work out let her know.
BTW, I am carrying it again today and I have no complaints about this bag. It's perfect!

So are you going to get the small cognac hobo? You must!!

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
You should've seen me last Saturday waiting for NM Troy to open (I am on the east coast). I must have called 3 times, before I got ahold of Lisa/Annie. I spoke to Annie aftewards and she told me that others were asking for it so if it doesn't work out let her know.
BTW, I am carrying it again today and I have no complaints about this bag. It's perfect!

So glad you like. I think it is a very easy bag to carry. And also you don't have to worry about nicks or scratching. The leather is so durable!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit

I think I may..my NM has one the small cognac and it's really grown on me now that I tried it on again. I can't decide betw this hobo and the black leather baby cabas now. They're just so different I'm having a hard time. Wish I could get both but I don't have a money tree. :rolleyes:

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
I have a baby cabas which I love as well LOL!
One advantage the hobo has is that it has a zip closure where the baby cabas is a snap in the middle. The opening to the bag is pretty big so it is possible that somebody can stick their hands in your bag if you swing it behind you. I'm probably being too paranoid LOL!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
Well nothing wrong w/ being paranoid about pickpockets (pardon my alliteration).

I don't mind open tops so much. But yes, it's a tough decision for me. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to mull it over either!