Has anyone used the 'Ped Egg'??

I :heart:! It works way better than pumice stones.

It was an impulse buy when I went sheet shopping at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but well worth it for a mere $10.

My mom just gave me one last night lol. It was kinda fascinating! I paint my own toenails, and never use a pumice stone so let's just say I had a LOT of dead skin I didn't know about. Looking at the dead skin that collects in the PedEgg when you're done is grossly fascinating. I was shocked at how much I had lol. I definitely need to use it very often now.

Yes. It works pretty good. I actually test products like this for a living. Although they say it doesn't make a mess, it can. Most of the "filings" are caught by the product, but depending on how you hold it, gravity can still sluff a lot of them onto the floor. Best to use it in a dry bath or shower and then you can rinse any mess away.

I love this thing, I was very skeptical when I first saw it but I am obsessed with keeping my feet callous free, and this thing surprisingly works very well. I picked it up at bed, bath & beyond for $10, so you don't have much to lose if you don't like it.