Has anyone used the 'Ped Egg'??

OMG.. I was so excited about the ped egg because i have a lot of dead skin on my heels and big toe due to walking on the beach a lot and wearing sandals. So i buy the thing and started using it. I used it about a four days ago and the next thing i know im in pain for two days and couldn't walk. My heels were BLEEDING and CRACKED for two days and i couldn't walk. It has been four days now and its just dried up and cracked... I tried lotioning my heals twice a day and it looks so UGLY now. My bf noticed that it made my feet look worse so he threw it away. NOW IM STUCK WITH PAINFUL, CRACKED, SUPER DRY HEELS.. I do NOT recommend it to no one!!!! Think twice before getting it.

Another beautiful foot saved

What started as a small dry spot on the heel became a larger area that felt like sandpaper, after using the Ped Egg skin-grater. It became a vicious cycle; tender, raw spots on the feet or rough calluses. Have started using Flexitol heel balm to correct the problem, which wasn't that bad in the first place. Wish I had found the balm first; will be glad just to get my feet back to their original condition. Definitely do NOT recommend the Ped Egg.