Has anyone shopped at Italist?

We are not allowed to share codes on the forum. In addition, I don't believe they are doing that promotion anymore.
Ok, I see, thanks
I want to order a jimmy choo bag from them
It is 50% cheaper than anywhere else
But they didn't answer all my questions
All responses are automatic
So I'm not sure if it is a legit site
What about the return if I live in New York?did anyone deal with returns?

I've shopped numerous times from Italist (Gucci bag and shoes, Chloe bag and Loewe bag). Pros: All have arrived in a timely manner (within a week to 10 days of ordering) and all were authentic and in excellent condition.

Cons: However, the one time I messaged them for one of my purchases was less than ideal (long time to reply and not completely intelligible answer) and I would certainly never attempt a return with them (the amount they deduct for return taxes etc are apparently close to 1/3?to 1/2 the value of the purchase).

If you are certain about your purchase and the price difference is enough to put up with those cons, I would say it's worth it.

I have ordered from them, yes the orders are actually fulfilled by the individual boutiques that have the item. I got a Gucci coat for 30% off retail and it was beautiful. You will have to pay a little for customs fees if you live outside the EU, but I think it is well worth it.

Hello everyone. I was so unhappy, I just ordered a coat for $380 in Italian.com but they sent me a bags that is like 20 dollar. That couldn't be happen. They scam people. I emailed them but no response. I can do nothing now.:sad:

Hello everyone. I was so unhappy, I just ordered a coat for $380 in Italian.com but they sent me a bags that is like 20 dollar. That couldn't be happen. They scam people. I emailed them but no response. I can do nothing now.:sad:

I don't believe they are "scamming" people. Mistakes do happen. They should refund you and take care of import/duties and then send your item free of charge.

Hey everyone,
I'm eyeing a Givenchy wallet on Italist that's a crazy good deal, yet everywhere else online it's full price/out of stock. I'm worried that this particular wallet has some sort of flaw or is damaged and that's why it's listed for so cheap!! :/ what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Is the item pictured the actual one I will receive? Obviously after reading the horror stories of people returning items I don't feel like dealing with that...

What is Italian.com? I googled it but got nothing. Do you mean italist?

Hey everyone,
I'm eyeing a Givenchy wallet on Italist that's a crazy good deal, yet everywhere else online it's full price/out of stock. I'm worried that this particular wallet has some sort of flaw or is damaged and that's why it's listed for so cheap!! :/ what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Is the item pictured the actual one I will receive? Obviously after reading the horror stories of people returning items I don't feel like dealing with that...
I would email them and ask that question. And tell them your concerns. Don't buy it unless you will keep it because returns are a huge problem with them.