Has anyone seen a chanel bag in yellow or teal?

Mayko,
here are my baby's first photos.
I also bought this other one from the cruise collection
It is all silk ribbon -pure finnesse- still a lot cheaper than the Valy (only 1045 euro this one)
Sorry if my pics aren't as good,
I can't seem to find the right spot to get better pics

Attachments

• hanging.JPG
    hanging.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 147
  • baby Val on sofa 2.jpg
    baby Val on sofa 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 136
  • my baby Valentine coral.JPG
    my baby Valentine coral.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 147
  • detail.jpg
    detail.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 125
  • just bought.JPG
    just bought.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 127
I saw a yellow lambskin one last week in BG in medium. PM me for SA if interested.

You see this cute one on my avatar? :heart::heart::heart:
Well, I saw it in the Athens (Greece) store in December and I was a bit sceptical about it. In the end I didn't buy it (my boyfriend said he wasn't so into the color ... :Push:I know I know -N E V E R , :nogood:E V E R go shopping with your man... but he is usually so nice (and patient as a martyr) when it comes to hitting the stores...
Still, as one can guess it was too late when I decided to buy it anyway, so I asked my SA whether there would be any others coming.
She said there will be a few more (but not this size) and I am in the wait.
The problem with living in Greece is that I cannot purchase it from the online store. :sad:

Mayko,
here are my baby's first photos.
I also bought this other one from the cruise collection
It is all silk ribbon -pure finnesse- still a lot cheaper than the Valy (only 1045 euro this one)
Sorry if my pics aren't as good,
I can't seem to find the right spot to get better pics

thanks for the pics :heart: you totally change my perspective, now i love mini coral better than black mini. So cuteee :drool:

thanks for the pics :heart: you totally change my perspective, now i love mini coral better than black mini. So cuteee :drool:

How many items can you stash in a baby coral without it bulking or ruining its wonderful appearence...
  • A cell phone (think nokia expess music)
  • A cigarette pack (think Davidoff regulars)
  • A lipstick
  • Cash & coins
  • A usb stick
  • 3 Keys
If you are a non smoker you can include a small coin purse, How about that?

You see this cute one on my avatar? :heart::heart::heart:
Well, I saw it in the Athens (Greece) store in December and I was a bit sceptical about it. In the end I didn't buy it (my boyfriend said he wasn't so into the color ... :Push:I know I know -N E V E R , :nogood:E V E R go shopping with your man... but he is usually so nice (and patient as a martyr) when it comes to hitting the stores...
Still, as one can guess it was too late when I decided to buy it anyway, so I asked my SA whether there would be any others coming.
She said there will be a few more (but not this size) and I am in the wait.
The problem with living in Greece is that I cannot purchase it from the online store. :sad:

when i read the title of this thread, I thought of the bag in ur avatar right away!! I rmbr first seeing it when I was browsing around in the Chanel forum and it hasn't been off my mind since!!
It's SOOO cute!!
Is this a seasonal color?