Has anyone seen a chanel bag in yellow or teal?

actually the yellow does not only come in baby size but in envelope as well
baby costs about 1545euro and envelope...well I got no clue
has anyone got any more photos I wonder...

Mayko,
thank you for the pic. It is beautiful.
Is it you in the pic?
Very stylish lady I may say...

I just got the Valentine baby coral with charms and it's sooooo pretty (coo-chi-cooo)
still calfskin gets dirty sooooo easily, especially around the corners...
by the way, how do you keep that yellow sugar clean in shape?

Actually, it's not me. hahaha :P That's the pic from my SA. Yap, yellow is such a unique color. A lot of TPF member use some leather protection from LMB. I haven;t try their product yet..

Btw, I love valentine flap, especially black medium & mini :heart:. But it's too pricey :P I just ordered purple medium flap 09. But, not sure when I will get it. Still waiting for the news.. You should start a new thread for your baby coral, I would love to see it..

Mayko,
The truth is that the baby Valentine was a bit overpriced (1380 euro). Still, it is a beauty. Today I was out window shopping and at least 10 people stopped to comment it. I felt as if I had taken out a blue-eyed, red lipped angel on a baby stroller... I was a bit shocked to be honest.
Congrats on your new order. Is it caviar or lambskin? ( beacuse you know, light colored lambskin is quite susceptible to dirt, and you simply CANNOT clean it in ANY way:cursing::wtf::faint:.) How much will it cost you?

more pics coming soon...

Attachments

• 53e1_12.jpg
    53e1_12.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 134
Mayko,
The truth is that the baby Valentine was a bit overpriced (1380 euro). Still, it is a beauty. Today I was out window shopping and at least 10 people stopped to comment it. I felt as if I had taken out a blue-eyed, red lipped angel on a baby stroller... I was a bit shocked to be honest.
Congrats on your new order. Is it caviar or lambskin? ( beacuse you know, light colored lambskin is quite susceptible to dirt, and you simply CANNOT clean it in ANY way:cursing::wtf::faint:.) How much will it cost you?

more pics coming soon...

I just went to local boutique yesterday, and saw the valentine flap IRL. They do have coral M/L flap (like yours) and baby valentine in black. You're so right, baby flap is too small, I don't even know what can I fit in it. For that price tag, I would consider buying something else :smile:

Unfortunately, NM/BG doesn't order any medium 09 purple flap. So, I might buy it from somewhere else. I don't really like the new softer lambskin, I like the previous one which has more structure. I feel that the new one kinda too fragile. I think medium lamb would be $2495. I don't think Chanel gonna come up with purple caviar this yr (?)

btw, congrats for your new flap. It's gorgy !!:heart: Waiting for more pics :smile: