has anyone bought a speedy base on ebay?

was thinking about it. i have an issue of teen vogue at the bottom of my 25 its a big bigger than then base of my speedy and boy is it heavy. i'll have to look into getting a coach catalog before i go and buy myself an expensive base :yes:

I bought one too, Love it! hate the saggy look, I agree nothing should sag.I love my bag bra! lol. I think its worht the investment, plus your bag stays clean on the bottom too!

same!

personally, i HATE the sag... & i like the idea of keeping the bottom of your bag clean.

i think i'll give it a go :idea:

You know I always thought I hated the sag too...then I saw a lady in LV yesterday with a fully patina'd super-saggy Speedy 40. I didn't think I liked sagging or monogram but that bag was GORGEOUS!!! No way I could fill up a 40 but maybe I could learn to love a Mono Saggy 30, lol

My friend bought one, she absolutely LOVES it! Many people here make their own base shapers, but I am just not that crafty! They really do work.

I wanted one of these for my speedy mirage but she said her base would not fit. I am glad I did not buy it because I will try the coach catalogue tip! I made my own pillow using pillow stuffing (from fabric store) and just sewed it by hand- Super easy!

I don't like the sag and didn't want to spend the money so I gave the measurements to hubby and he had about 10 of them made out of white cardboard with rounded corners at work. They work perfect.

I was using corrugated cardboard with rounded corners for a base in my Speedys and my Neverfull MM. Didn't want to spend the money on the base shapers on ebay, but I finally gave in and bought one each for my Speedy/Neverfull MM. Bought from the same ebay seller mentioned in post #1. It's on its way to me now!!