Happy Saturday Reveal New Color

Congrats on both bags, they're both very special

I think both colours are equally year round, how fabulous with all the nautical navy/white (or cream) around at the moment. Most neutrals are going to be fab too.

Have a look at the dark red mix cw 15 of Zénobie, Reine de Palmyre
prune/mahogany/grey, it will Winter-ise your GP and soften the B if need be or in the mood.

Papertiger thanks for your suggestions. I love nothing more than when people can quote things by season and style :graucho::graucho::biggrin::P

Congrats on both bags, they're both very special

I think both colours are equally year round, how fabulous with all the nautical navy/white (or cream) around at the moment. Most neutrals are going to be fab too.

Have a look at the dark red mix cw 15 of Zénobie, Reine de Palmyre
prune/mahogany/grey, it will Winter-ise your GP and soften the B if need be or in the mood.

BBC thanks for your input on the color. At first I was a little iffy on how dark it is but now after looking at in multiple lighting I really like the versatility of this red...can be very quiet and rich almost like a black version of a red indoors but also can be a little louder with the pink and deep red undertones showing through in the light.

I adore this color....it's like a raspberry color. Rouge H has a brown undertone. Both work well for all seasons, I don't think it's particularly dark....and would look fabulous with white or cream!

eternallove4bag this bag in roulis is amazing. I love the roulis so much. One of my favorite bag designs and favorite hardware on a bag.
Ooooh many many congrats! I love RG! I have a roulis in RG with permabrass and I am in LOVE with that color!!! U got urself a beauty [emoji7][emoji7]

texasgirliegirl :roflmfao::P btw huge fan of your posts on the forum
We are birkin twins!!
Love this color. Pomagranite red.
Very sophisticated.

warmhaus yay did you just get it? any pics on the forum? :graucho:
We are twins! Enjoy!

periogirl28 thanks for your input on the color! Do you find the pink in the Rubis shines through more than in rouge grenat? My ideal color would be more pinkish like a deep raspberry but since we can't be so picky with the colors this is a closer version with some darker red.I initially asked for Rubis and was shown this.
I have Rubis in a few leathers and styles, I find it quite similar. Your bag with GHW is lovely indeed! ❤️❤️❤️ Congrats!

periogirl28 thanks for your input on the color! Do you find the pink in the Rubis shines through more than in rouge grenat? My ideal color would be more pinkish like a deep raspberry but since we can't be so picky with the colors this is a closer version with some darker red.I initially asked for Rubis and was shown this.

Yes in Swift, I think Rubis is slightly pinker. JMHO.

And here she is, Miss Birkin 30 Rouge Grenat Togo.
Also a comparison shot with rouge piment garden party,

Love this red but it is a bit darker than I imagined. What are your thoughts on this red vs rubis and rouge h? I feel like rouge pivoine is a spring red, rouge h and rouge grenat are a bit darker for fall?
I LOVE the Rouge Grenat - truly wowed as I love deep reds! :loveeyes::loveeyes: I need to ask my SA about this color asap. Really stunning! Your GP is beautiful as well and the lining is such a plus. Enjoy your red bags - they are both perfect!