Happy Saturday Reveal New Color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One of the newer colors today! Last week I queued in line at FSH and came back with a rouge piment garden party. Today I was able to get something matching from my local store.:P

Attached Files:

2. here! open!

3. Starting to unveil....!:graucho::lol:

Attached Files:

4. Here!

5. :d

Attached Files:

6. Can't wait for the reveal!!

7. Ooh ooh ooh!! Open!!!

8. And here she is, Miss Birkin 30 Rouge Grenat Togo.
    Also a comparison shot with rouge piment garden party,

Love this red but it is a bit darker than I imagined. What are your thoughts on this red vs rubis and rouge h? I feel like rouge pivoine is a spring red, rouge h and rouge grenat are a bit darker for fall?

Attached Files:

Mooshooshoo likes this.
  9. I adore this color....it's like a raspberry color. Rouge H has a brown undertone. Both work well for all seasons, I don't think it's particularly dark....and would look fabulous with white or cream!

10. We are twins! Enjoy!

11. love the color!

12. Beautiful bag! Congrats!! Does it have a lot of pink undertone? I'm waiting for a K in this colour

13. Ooooh many many congrats! I love RG! I have a roulis in RG with permabrass and I am in LOVE with that color!!! U got urself a beauty

14. Beautiful. Can you post a modeling shot with both purses? Trying to get an idea of B30 vs B35

15. wow! both are beautiful colour, i adore the depth. so rich and juicy! congrats and enjoy your beautiful bags!