Happy Saturday Reveal New Color

And here she is, Miss Birkin 30 Rouge Grenat Togo.
Also a comparison shot with rouge piment garden party,

Love this red but it is a bit darker than I imagined. What are your thoughts on this red vs rubis and rouge h? I feel like rouge pivoine is a spring red, rouge h and rouge grenat are a bit darker for fall?

I would LOVE to see more pics of the Rouge Grenat.
Any chance of a picture in sunlight, possibly a mod shot or just a picture without the orange box behind it :flowers:

Here's a pic against an orange/red shirt which is like a less saturated vermillion for reference to a red. I'm 5'2" and this is B30.
Beautiful. Can you post a modeling shot with both purses? Trying to get an idea of B30 vs B35
Any chance of a picture in sunlight, possibly a mod shot or just a picture without the orange box behind it :flowers:

Attachments

• rg.jpg
    rg.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 224
Here is the most true to color version. If the light is much brighter or directly on it it looks much brighter like the first few photos I posted.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 228
Here's a pic against an orange/red shirt which is like a less saturated vermillion for reference to a red. I'm 5'2" and this is B30.

Here is the most true to color version. If the light is much brighter or directly on it it looks much brighter like the first few photos I posted.

Thank you SO much for doing this! It's very helpful and what a gorgeous colour.
I missed out on a Rouge Casaque bag that I was taking too long to decide on but this is definitely an option instead.

And here she is, Miss Birkin 30 Rouge Grenat Togo.
Also a comparison shot with rouge piment garden party,

Love this red but it is a bit darker than I imagined. What are your thoughts on this red vs rubis and rouge h? I feel like rouge pivoine is a spring red, rouge h and rouge grenat are a bit darker for fall?
Love, love, love! Congratulations! Its gorgeous!