Hanging on to LV for dear life

Did anyone notice the article said that a bystander mistook the scuffle as a fight between a couple? That made me sad more than anything else, a man is beating a woman, and others just figured they're together?!

That's what I noticed too immediately. :sad: It seems like it's "normal" for them to see a man beating up his gf or wife in the public? :wtf::cursing:

HA... when my speedy was stolen while riding the subway, i didn't even notice so i didn't really get to experience if i were to fight for it. But in reality, if I were to be attacked, I would hand over my bag. I'm too much of a wimp to put up a fight.

in this instance is where i feel lucky for being a guy. guys dont try to get another guy's stuff.. at least in sunny orange county.. lol. even then i'd *****-slap them with my LV, and then do it again for getting blood on it.. i have a lot of angst/rage inside.. it's amazing what a little, "hey gimme your bag!" will do. how about a little.. "ok hold on, i have more inside my car *RUNS OVER WITH CAR.. BACKS UP.. RUNS OVER AGAIN.. BACK UP.. DO IT AGAIN!!*"

in this instance is where i feel lucky for being a guy. guys dont try to get another guy's stuff.. at least in sunny orange county.. lol. even then i'd *****-slap them with my LV, and then do it again for getting blood on it.. i have a lot of angst/rage inside.. it's amazing what a little, "hey gimme your bag!" will do. how about a little.. "ok hold on, i have more inside my car *RUNS OVER WITH CAR.. BACKS UP.. RUNS OVER AGAIN.. BACK UP.. DO IT AGAIN!!*"

::Spits tea all over keyboard:: :wtf::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I think i would give the bag. My brother had a knife on his throat once and he refused to give his wallet. I know for sure the other men in my family would struggle but not me

:wtf: Ok, you love your bags. :yes:

Anyone that values a stupid handbag more than their life needs their head examined.That woman was lucky those thugs weren't armed with a knife or gun or she may have ended up in a high-end designer casket 6 feet under.

I feel like she's one of those women who spend ALL their handbag budget on one LV bag. Then you are less inclined to let it go? :confused1:

No, it isn't common in Hong Kong to see a man beating up a woman! I don't know what the article was referring to. Maybe they thought it was just a non-physical argument until the two men started hitting her?

I sent that article to my aunt and she replied:

"What are you talking about? I wouldn't be surprised if it was you who held on to you LV bag for dear life and beating up the two thugs!"

:roflmfao: