Hanging on to LV for dear life

Having your bag snatched is one thing, but being seriously beaten up for it, which is what happened to me recently in London is quite another matter. I was pounced on by three thugs, yes I was well dressed in a business skirt suit and carrying my beautiful LV and an attache case. As one of them kept lookout the other two beat me to a pulp, altough I had made no attempt to hang on to it. These cowards targeted me because I looked wealthy and defenceless

Because of your story Businesslady I even felt a little uncomfortable with my speedy 35 today! A lot of people (men too) were looking at it and me...Glad I didn't bring a Vernis bag or something...:Push:

Businesslady , I am so sorry this happened and what upsets me about stories like these is that I'm sure these idiots would probably just sell your bag for peanuts. I don't believe crooks would REALLY know what these bags could sell for they just know they are expensive. Besides who would buy LV off the streets from strange men?

Vuitton L yes am sure your right, but I think they attacked me not just for the bag, I was dressed up smart for the office, opportunist thugs, who saw a well dressed woman with an expensive purse. I was a target in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess,but why beat me up when I didn't resist ???