Handbags & the Movies - Which ones do you remember?

Strangely enough, I saw The Break-Up last night and was wondering what bags Jennifer Aniston was carrying. She seemed to have one in white and black, and both were stunning. Was that a Hogan or a BV?

Personally, I've been noticing bags more lately on TV than the movies. The Tano from Prison Break caught many ladies attention on the forum here - and a white Ginger Kooba on Entourage made me want to add yet another bag to my collection. :lol:
That's hilarous, Jadejett, b/c watching Entourage and seeing that white Kooba Ginger made me scream - my hubby thought I'd lost my mind! I'm a relatively new Kooba owner, so I thought it was great to see one on TV! I LOVE recognizing bags I love on the big and little screen.

I always pay attention to the shoes, bags, clothes, etc that are warn by characters in movies and tv. Of course, One of the fantastic things about sex and the city was all the great fashion.

In Le Divorce, Kate Hudson's Character reveives a red alligator Kelly from her lover and the bag almost becomes a character itself. It's so gorgeous. If you haven't seen the movie, you must do so. It's fantastic and it's worth it just for the bag.

I never paid attention to bags in movies until Music And Lyrics and then I was so obsessed with the Anna Corinna drawstring hobo carried by Drew Barrymore that I discovered tPF whose members helped me identify it and track it down!

Strangely enough, I saw The Break-Up last night and was wondering what bags Jennifer Aniston was carrying. She seemed to have one in white and black, and both were stunning. Was that a Hogan or a BV?

jenn anistons bags (black and white) from the break up are Chanel cerf totes. i keep seeing balenciaga on gilmore girls, and of course the oc always had killer memorable bags in each scene like dior, prada, chanel.

I am a fan of Will & Grace and the bags Debra Messing gets to carry are unbelievable! I have seen her with a Birkin, BV, Chanel, Chloe and a lot of others. Her luggage set is Burberry. She has the best accessories of any show I've seen.

I'm quite certain it's NOT a Hogan, but the Chanel Cerf tote in black and white that she uses in The Break-Up.
I did a bit of research on it back then since I loved her wardrobe.

ITA agree with Le Divorce and the red Kelly... stunning! :heart:

I'm quite certain it's NOT a Hogan, but the Chanel Cerf tote in black and white that she uses in The Break-Up.
I did a bit of research on it back then since I loved her wardrobe.

I think she carried a couple of different bags in that movie. The one I was referring to is the Black Botega that she's actually been photographed with several times since TBU. Its a black shoulder bag (not a tote) that has a braided leather weave down the sides of the bag. I distinctly remember it becuz I luved it when I saw her photographed w/it and wondered who made that bag. Then I saw its name in one of another website.

http://www.celebritystyleguide.com/?op=item&sid=22&cid=74&page=1&item=4401
http://www.celebritystyleguide.com/?op=item&sid=22&cid=74&page=5&item=2306

I was watching TBU about a week ago and saw her with it (I think in the opening scene @ the Cubs
game).

I'm still looking for a picture of her bag from RUMOR.

My absolute favorite was Scarlett Johanson in "Match Point" wearing that gorgeous Mulberry "Roxanne" in oak, which looked so hot with her jeans and white shirt - I went to L.A to get that bag!!!!!!!

I always pay attention to bags in TV/movies.

On one of the first episodes of this season's Real World, one of the girls was carrying a chocolate Morning After by Rebecca Minkoff. On some of the recent Gilmore Girls episodes Lorelai is using a fake Balenciaga.

....... On some of the recent Gilmore Girls episodes Lorelai is using a fake Balenciaga.

I hate it when TV shows use fake handbags. Like they couldn't afford the real one?? If they can't, then they should use something else! I remember watching an episode of "Joey" once (the Friends spin-off), and one of Joey's girlfriends was carrying this awful yellow fake Balenciaga. I thought that was really in poor taste!

On the subject of Will & Grace.....do you remember the episode when Uma Thurman played an ex-girlfriend of Will's and she had an Hermes Birkin, and Will talked about how he had been on their waiting list for year?!?!