Hall of Shame: Post the Ebay Fakes Here!

Thank you for the warning. Is there any way to report on the sellers website that this is a repeat fake?

One can report the listing to eBay (there's a button on the listing that allows you to report it) that it is a counterfeit item. However I've done this several times, and eBay does not do anything. The seller keeps coming back to sell more. It's infuriating to watch, and awful for the people who have unwittingly purchased these fakes.

Reactions: turfnsurf
FANTASTIC! I reported it and said something like “Protect unsuspecting buyers from this illegal counterfeit”... wouldn’t that be nice if it helped?

It probably did:flowers: Hopefully this means that this seller won't try to sell more of these fake Tygers. She's sold at least 6-7 of these since last year, some going as high as $600 USD range...

This person who was selling fake 140 silk Tygers under the eBay name "fasioncentral" is selling them under a different account now—new account is "thebuckleshop." They must have been blocked from selling more under the first name.

If you have the time and/or the inclination, do please take the time to report this item/person on eBay!!

I wrote to the seller - presumably a non-profit - figuring they would not be experts in scarves and would want to know.
The seller responded:

Thanks so much for letting me know that’s why in the listing I put selling as is as was donated the original receipt is in the bag someone paid 450 for it over in Europe
Ken

I tried. . .

I just saw some obvious fake scarves (check the pics of the tags!) on eBay, by seller charadelrey, an American seller.
For some unknown reason I am unable to report the items, so figured the least I could do was to post here.

Edit: if there is a different thread for these specific issues - please point me in the right direction, as this was all I could find when searching the forum! :confused1:
Perhaps you want to share the listings here on this thread? :smile:

Reactions: tina_catsandscarves