Hall of Shame: Post the Ebay Fakes Here!

This bag will automatically first get sent to the eBay facility to do an authentication, hopefully they'll catch that it's counterfeit.
Actually, according to the listing, this bag did not qualify for "Authenticity Guarantee" (because its not a US/Japanese seller)...and hence won't go to ebay first.

Likely the seller knew that, which is why she had the audacity to list/sell it.

Reactions: audreylita
Actually, according to the listing, this bag did not qualify for "Authenticity Guarantee" (because its not a US/Japanese seller)...and hence won't go to ebay first.

Likely the seller knew that, which is why she had the audacity to list/sell it.

This. And I reported it to eBay to no avail so the buyer owns a bad fake

Hi everyone ! I am not sure that is the good place but I am looking for a reputable authenticator in Paris who will inspect a Birkin in person and not only with photos. I prefer this way for my peace of mind. I am kinda paranoiac with all these super fakes + this is my first Hermes bag. I heard about Jerome Lalande… Thank you 🙏🏼 and my apologises if it’s the wrong place or if this demand is not authorised.

• Insightful
Reactions: FrenchNewbie
I reported this scarf for being a fake on eBay. I got a reply from eBay that said their customer service agent found this item didnt violate their policies. :thinking:

I reported this scarf for being a fake on eBay. I got a reply from eBay that said their customer service agent found this item didnt violate their policies. :thinking:
So depressing; I reported one that wasn't even made in the format being offered, duly noted, and got the same response. :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: Mali_ and Winter4
About a month ago I reported a fake Hermes watch that was for sale for a fraction of the price of other resellers. A quick google search got me to the replica site for the identical watch. The watch listed for sale was well worn and they were asking the same selling price of what was the price on the replica site. Reported it to eBay and they said the watch was authentic. Someone bought it. Likely they’ll never know.

I too reported this to eBay and their customer service rep still green lit it. So, lucky opportunity for everyone here: you can own a totally legit B35 in craie for the low, low price of $7k! :lol: