Hall of Shame... Post Prada Fakes Here

the ONLY problem with reporting all these fakes, is the listing gets deleted and we don't get to see the pictures.

I was hoping to look at a bunch of fakes thinking maybe it would help me learn how to spot them.

but i guess protecting innocent buyers is more important!!!

Reactions: Lemonmint
I haven’t as they won’t do anything!!!!
I did in the past and their reply was that the bag will be controlled by them after purchase and
Fakes won’t have a chance to pass the inspection.
Unfortunately the controllers are not too good and tons of Fakes have passed the control!
If you read the VC threat here in the forum.....:nuts:

I haven’t as they won’t do anything!!!!
I did in the past and their reply was that the bag will be controlled by them after purchase and
Fakes won’t have a chance to pass the inspection.
Unfortunately the controllers are not too good and tons of Fakes have passed the control!
If you read the VC threat here in the forum.....:nuts:

It's also been reported direct to Prada. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Hmmm...it's now no longer available and saying it has been sold. Not sure if this is true or whether it has been withdrawn from sale - hard to know. Vestaire are walking on eggshells as far as reputation goes though. They are telling me that their "experts" are looking at it and it may take 2 - 3 business days. FFS, it took you all of 1 minute to see it was fake. It took me all of 1 minute to see it was fake. It's soooo blatant, and we're amateurs. I don't really think their "experts" can tell poop from pipe clay.

I think it has been sold. When the seller had withdrawn from sale the item ( normally)was no longer visible on their platform.
Still don’t understand why their so called experts can’t at least have look at items that are reported.
Takes a few minutes..... Instead of that those things are shipped from seller to them, inspected and ( hopefully) shipped back again, buyer‘s money transferred back- could be a lot easier.