Hall of Shame... Post Prada Fakes Here

Hall Of Shame-post The Fakes Here!!!!!

Let me start this thread by saying that tPF does not condone fakes in any way! This thread is to post fake/counterfeit Prada so that we can report to eBay, and most importantly, to warn potential buyers about!

CAVEATS:
1- this thread is NOT for authenticating bags. Please post any and all questions about authenticity here:http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/authenticate-this-prada-374080.html

If we see questions like this here, we will simply delete them.
2- please do not go into great detail as to what about a particular item is fake- we don't want to give counterfeiters any hints on how to improve their dubious products.

ANY QUESTIONS!Please PM Addy

(thanks to the HERMES FORUM for this idea!)
haha hall of shame

Hi all, please help me to report this Carouseller @bestdealeverrr (previously @timexzone) http://carousell.com/bestdealeverrr/
I bought one of her preloved bags and it turned out fake. She agreed to fully refund me but insisting that 'all her items are authentic and above one thousand dollars'. I can tell that the Longchamp bags she sells are fake as well and therefore the authenticity of her other listings (include Chanel, Prada, Coach, Daniel Wellington, YSL, Burberry and etc.) are highly doubtable. Please report her!

I’m actually not sure that one is fake! I know rebelle as a highly reliable site!! They even contacted me once after I bought a Chanel credit card holder and said that the seller removed a certain tag and said that this could cause me trouble re-selling it in the sense that it would lower the product’s value! They offered me to cancel the purchase.. So I’d assume this is just a vintage bag in bad condition as they seem to carefully check all items!

I’m actually not sure that one is fake! I know rebelle as a highly reliable site!! They even contacted me once after I bought a Chanel credit card holder and said that the seller removed a certain tag and said that this could cause me trouble re-selling it in the sense that it would lower the product’s value! They offered me to cancel the purchase.. So I’d assume this is just a vintage bag in bad condition as they seem to carefully check all items!
I'm VERY sure it's fake. Even reputable secondary retail sites get stung with fakes. No one is immune.

Reactions: Bratty1919