Hall of Shame... Post Prada Fakes Here

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great!!!!!:biggrin:

2. Hmmm...it would appear so far, that Vestaire don't really value their reputation

3. Sooo...after numerous emails to Vestaire, they have finally removed the offensive article. The following is for the amusement of all. My initial report to Vestaire was on 16 Sept. They weren't exactly hurrying to protect their reputation, that's for sure.

First this came:

Richard, 18 Sep, 10:52 CEST:
    Dear (I have deleted my own name here for obvious reasons)

I understand your request.

Regrettably, I cannot provide you with a detailed answer, however, I have forwarded your request to our team.

The team will get back to you in a maximum delay of 3 working days, in order to keep you informed of the evolution of your query.

I thank you for your patience, and remain at your disposal should you have any other inquiries.

Kind regards,

Richard for Vestiaire Collective

Then this:

18 Sept 2018

Hello (I have deleted my own name here for obvious reasons)

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your request is very important to us, and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime please see below some information which may answer your query:

If you are checking on an order status:

We kindly ask you to login to your account and go to "Account - History - My Orders" to view the status. Once your item has been shipped, a tracking link will be visible so you can track your package.

If you are enquiring about a sold item:

Please bare in mind that we state delivery can take up to 30 days and that treatment times may be slightly longer than usual at this time of year. We will keep you updated on your items progress via your profile in "Account - History - Sold items".

If you have a general enquiry about the site:

We kindly ask you to check the "FAQ" section of the website, you will find this at the bottom of the homepage under "Help & Support".

We thank you for using Vestiaire Collective.

Best regards,

The Vestiaire Collective Team

Next day I got this:

Jane, 19 Sep, 13:51 CEST:
    Hello ....

Thank you for contacting Vestiaire Collective with your concerns regarding the authenticity of the Red PRADA Handbag reference 6217606.

We have passed your comments on to our expert team who will investigate and take any action they feel is appropriate. Our trained experts work closely with the fashion houses here in Paris to ensure the elimination of counterfeits. They carry out extensive checks on items, according to the brand standards provided.

All items sold on Vestiaire Collective are inspected by our teams of experts to ensure their authenticity. If an item cannot be fully authenticated once it has been received from the seller, then our team either contact the brand directly for verification or deem the item non-compliant. They also carefully check the items to ensure their condition is true to the products listing page.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions. Have a lovely da
    Kind regards,

Jane for Vestiaire Collective

Then, at last, some action:

Jane, 20 Sep, 16:59 CEST:
    Hello ....

I am getting back to you as I have now had a response from our expert team regarding the authenticity of the Red PRADA Handbag reference 6217606.

Our expert team have now reviewed this bag, along with the additional photographs that she added after the curation process and as a result they have removed it from the site.

They have asked me to thank you for your vigilance and for taking the time to contact us regarding this matter.

Have a lovely day and see you soon on Vestiaire Collective.

Kind regards,

Jane for Vestiaire Collective

Followed by this admonition...:shocked::nuts: :facepalm::eek:

Richard, 20 Sep, 17:15 CEST:
    Hello ....

I am getting back to you following your email.

As per the email sent to you by my co-worker on the 20th of September at 5:10 PM, the item has been removed from sale by the my curation.

Rest assured that the team in charge of the curation is fully qualified and trained to identify items that could slightly differ from the brand standards.

I appreciate your frustration regards to this matter and must thank you for your feedback, also I would like to inform you that using abusive language and sending several emails regards to the same matter will not help the issue be solved in a shorter time frame.

I thank you for your understanding, and remain available should you have any other questions or feedback.

The team and I remain at your disposal.

Have a lovely day!

Kind regards,

Richard for Vestiaire Collective

LET ME STATE VERY CLEARLY HERE THAT AT NO TIME WAS ANY "ABUSIVE" LANGUAGE USED. I DID, however, question, in a most robust way, the experience, knowledge and training of their Prada authenticators. Perhaps they are a little thin skinned about being caught out???

So...another win to the good guys.

Sterntalerli and Prada Psycho like this.
  4. Hello! You can make authentic PRADA bags and what conditions !?

5. #3233 Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  6. Hello,

I am sure this shirt I bought from Vestiaire Collective is fake; does anyone agree/disagree?

EEDADA23-FAE8-4A43-A9D0-8B277D2AE0F3.jpeg AC8BC5C7-6FBE-4B18-BA3E-A40A387DA642.jpeg 3CB91498-7E61-4CDC-91FB-ADBF75817302.jpeg C7917C56-91EB-43A8-8332-C24F08FF0756.jpeg E5764C31-3C85-423D-8921-5111876DBDA4.jpeg BB812D8D-4B26-44C8-9CD0-1A073EB05247.png 96B84CB6-05B7-4884-833F-B4C9AD9B7A3A.png 82C1038F-7E6F-4F03-A65B-4167A0BEC253.jpeg
  7. Yuck they are really awful, I am not an authenticater, but they are obviously fake. I have seen fake Prada handbags on e bay selling at £1,500, may as well go to Prada and buy new for that price.

Bratty1919 likes this.
  8. Yuck they are really awful, I am not an authenticater, but they are obviously fake. I have seen fake Prada handbags on e bay selling at £1,500, may as well go to Prada and buy new for that price.