Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Hey I just came across this site called shop375.com, I wanted to purchase a Gucci bag on their site because they have great pricing plus 10% code. Does anyone have any experience with this site? https://shop375.com/products/quilted-leather-gg-marmont-matelasse-belt-bag-black Here is a link to the bag I am interested in it’s the Gucci Marmont belt bag it’s 15% off retail plus I can use the 10% off code. If anyone knows anything about this site please let me know! They have such amazing stuff

Hi! I'm also really curious about this site - if you order please pleaseee PM your experience like shipping, authenticity!!

Reactions: Gzukz
Hi Ladies!
Has anyone heard or shopped at Tiziana Fausti, an Italian boutique?
Their items were listed on farfetch.
I noticed on their own website that they are offering 10% off code and the price is generally lower than farfetch price.

Any thoughts please?
TIA!!

Any Seattle Gucci lovers? Seattle recently opened 5 Gucci outlet pop-ups. From my conversation with one of the managers, they are likely to be open through the holidays, and then.......Seattle is getting a permanent outlet location! :smile: There's no specific date or location revealed yet, but it's pretty exciting to hear about another outlet. (Also, Gucci is still hiring for the pop-up location in Tulalip.) . And yes, you can get items shipped from the Gucci outlet pop-up, just as you would a regular location. I, uh, *may* have bought a little something from a Seattle pop-up......:biggrin:

Any Seattle Gucci lovers? Seattle recently opened 5 Gucci outlet pop-ups. From my conversation with one of the managers, they are likely to be open through the holidays, and then.......Seattle is getting a permanent outlet location! :smile: There's no specific date or location revealed yet, but it's pretty exciting to hear about another outlet. (Also, Gucci is still hiring for the pop-up location in Tulalip.) . And yes, you can get items shipped from the Gucci outlet pop-up, just as you would a regular location. I, uh, *may* have bought a little something from a Seattle pop-up......:biggrin:
Hi, thanks for posting this! I am in Seattle. Can you tell me how to find the pop-ups? Thank you so much.

Hi, thanks for posting this! I am in Seattle. Can you tell me how to find the pop-ups? Thank you so much.
I would imagine that you could call the pop-up in Tulalip, and get the info on the other 4, or call the Cabazon outlet main number and ask (951-849-7430). I didn't call the pop-up directly, as the visiting manager messaged me from her personal cell phone with an item she knew I wanted.

Here's the info from my FedEx shipping label for the pop-up in Tulalip....maybe start with this info. :smile:
10600 Quil Ceda
Space #512
Tulalip, WA US 98271

646-660-5144

ETA: Googling "Gucci Seattle pop-up outlet" gave me a different number to try as well.
(360) 502-4099

I got some clarification.....I misunderstood, and there are 5 Gucci pop-ups across the country for the holiday season. I believe this is the only one in the Seattle area. Sorry for the confusion!

I would imagine that you could call the pop-up in Tulalip, and get the info on the other 4, or call the Cabazon outlet main number and ask (951-849-7430). I didn't call the pop-up directly, as the visiting manager messaged me from her personal cell phone with an item she knew I wanted.

Here's the info from my FedEx shipping label for the pop-up in Tulalip....maybe start with this info. :smile:
10600 Quil Ceda
Space #512
Tulalip, WA US 98271

646-660-5144

ETA: Googling "Gucci Seattle pop-up outlet" gave me a different number to try as well.
(360) 502-4099

I got some clarification.....I misunderstood, and there are 5 Gucci pop-ups across the country for the holiday season. I believe this is the only one in the Seattle area. Sorry for the confusion!

Ah ok, thank you. Five across the country makes more sense, and being in Tulallip also makes more sense than in Seattle proper. It’s a little bit of a drive for me, but it’s a fun idea :smile:

Reactions: stylistbydesign
Hi Ladies!
Has anyone heard or shopped at Tiziana Fausti, an Italian boutique?
Their items were listed on farfetch.
I noticed on their own website that they are offering 10% off code and the price is generally lower than farfetch price.

Any thoughts please?
TIA!!

I've bought Gucci through FF but can't remember which stores. FF had to issue a part refund for my last order as the packaging was terribleplus there were creases on the uppers of the shoes and marks on the bottom.

Reactions: jimmie staton