Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Maybe secert sale I never hear about sale in regular department.
They often send private links. Saks has done it quite often and it has been discussed on the forum. In years past I tried to post the sale links for bags but couldn’t. I bought my red disco on line thru Saks at half price. I’ve also seen Gucci RTW on sale at Neiman Marcus and Saks without private links on line. The outlets are also a great source for RTW and bags.

Reactions: stylistbydesign
They often send private links. Saks has done it quite often and it has been discussed on the forum. In years past I tried to post the sale links for bags but couldn’t. I bought my red disco on line thru Saks at half price. I’ve also seen Gucci RTW on sale at Neiman Marcus and Saks without private links on line. The outlets are also a great source for RTW and bags.
Maybe not international shopping only for USA?

I didn't think there would be much at the Gucci outlet but left with a couple of amazing finds! I can't believe I picked up something Gucci for as little as $68. Check out what I picked up:

I’m in the US and would never order from them. I had a horrible experience with them where the item was never shipped. Several people on the forum have had similar experiences. Fingers crossed your experience works out.

Weird, I’ve ordered a marmont from them and the experience was smooth!

People on here also seem to hate ordering from saks but I’ve never had any problems with them either

Reactions: snibor
Good morning. First time poster and I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong thread. Rue La La has a Gucci event currently and there is a bag from 2017 that is new that I would love to purchase, since I cannot find it elsewhere. But when I did a search on Rue la la and fake bags, I actually came across this forum. So I am a little hesitant. Any advice?

Do they ship with any Gucci packaging? (box/bag etc) or their own?
Thank you for introducing this company to btw! Never heard of them before!!
Just got my bag, that was the fastest processing/shipping I’ve experienced!

It came in a gucci dustbag but a selfridges box. It was immaculately packed so no weird dents or squished leather.

Here’s a pic (the red was purchased a while ago).

Attachments

• EF15D53C-C867-4864-A269-ECD0D24BE626.jpeg
    EF15D53C-C867-4864-A269-ECD0D24BE626.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 189

People on here also seem to hate ordering from saks but I’ve never had any problems with them either
I never had problem with saks. I ordered from selfridges. First the measurements were on website were wrong and didn’t match the photo. They were supposed to get back to me and never did. I finally figured it out myself based on product code and ordered. Credit card went through but selfridges never processed the charge on their end. They never rectified it and it sat in limbo for weeks. Item never shipped and eventually I cancelled it. Then I searched on line and saw it happened to many others. But good for you if you are able to get your bags.

Reactions: stylistbydesign

I'm glad your bag arrived quickly and in good condition! My experience was the same as @snibor. Never had a problem with Saks, but Selfridge's just never shipped the bag or followed through on my order. Eventually, i cancelled the handbag order, but Selfridge's never replied to my inquiries. The pending charge dropped off my cc, and that was that. My experience was a couple of years ago, though, so it sounds like they've improved their online shopping and service. Good to know!

I didn't think there would be much at the Gucci outlet but left with a couple of amazing finds! I can't believe I picked up something Gucci for as little as $68. Check out what I picked up:

Our rules ask members to put all your links to own Bloggs and vids in your signature and don't promote them within posts. Thnx