Gucci sale australia

Hi everyone!!!

The Gucci sale in AUSTRALIA has officially started!!! I thought I'd pop into the Gucci flagship store in Sydney for a visit yesterday and the sale is ON!!! so much is on sale! I came out with a raspberry mini guccissima wallet and a pair of sandals unfortunately the sandals weren't on sale but snagged a bargain with the wallet :biggrin:

lotsa bags, wallets, card cases, phone cases etc on sale, of course mainly seasonal colours but there was quite a selection of black bags too!!
Do you know what the general discount percentage is?

Hi Elizabel, yes, there is much more that isn't posted up on the website, for example i remember there were a few blue soho bags on sale and more colours of the soho wallets were on sale, as well as a few selected black bags too (don't remember which styles though) as for the wallet I got on sale, it wasn't online either. I definitely think its worth going in store to see for yourself :biggrin:

Happy shopping!!!

Thanks so much, I will make the pilgrimage tomorrow!

Cheers

Did anyone see a sukey guccissima on sale at the sydney store? Black or brown? Or any colour for that matter? I want to treat myself one as a work bag for Christmas!