Gucci Disco Bag Club

I joined the club about a month ago, picked up a black Disco at the airport in Rome on my way home from vacation. I have been using it every weekend (as well as a couple of weekdays) and I am loving this bag. It really is such a great size for holding a bunch of essentials. I also love its classic looks and the leather is quite soft! Don't feel the need to baby it at all though. I am so glad I got it!
Hi! Can I ask how much you paid and where in the airport you purchased the bag?

Friends - what do you look for to ensure that it is an authentic and real handbag? My parents are traveling internationally and they will be on the hunt for me for a soho bag
It sounds like the airports might be the best place to get a “deal” but with no experience in luxury handbags I want to provide them with enough knowledge to make a good purchase. Anything we should look out for or know when shopping internationally? Does an airport always carry the real thing? Any advice would be so appreciated- thank you!!!

View attachment 4501794 My new Ruby! I sold my black and got the red, not sure if it is the right decision???
What do you think?
The red adds a nice pop of colour if you wear lots of neutrals/denim (definitely considered it multiple times) but my Black Soho Disco is my ride-or-die bag, period. The red is also a stunning true red so either way a great choice!

Reactions: SK_pochacco