Gucci Disco Bag Club

I received the Soho Disco today and I do love it! I am also getting a LV Eva from Fashionphile in monogram (should arrive tomorrow) and I am having buyers remorse for buying both these bags at the same time! Do you ever do that? Anyway, I may return one of them and having a hard time deciding which. Worried about the wear & bear on the Gucci. I have been looking at "tons" of youtube videos.

I realize that both of these bags are entirely different bags but does anyone own both and what are your thoughts ...

I don’t have an Eva but do see the appeal of keeping it since it’s a discontinued style.
If you’re worried about wear and tear, I can tell you that I’ve had 3 discos and have not had to baby any of them; they all still look great.

I received the Soho Disco today and I do love it! I am also getting a LV Eva from Fashionphile in monogram (should arrive tomorrow) and I am having buyers remorse for buying both these bags at the same time! Do you ever do that? Anyway, I may return one of them and having a hard time deciding which. Worried about the wear & bear on the Gucci. I have been looking at "tons" of youtube videos.

I realize that both of these bags are entirely different bags but does anyone own both and what are your thoughts ...

The Gucci has so much more capacity and is easier to use. I also like that it’s more subtle.

Reactions: snibor
Just got a Disco delivered today and really like it but noticed there’s what looks like one or two loose stitches. It’s on the bottom left of the bag - would this bother anyone enough to exchange?

BD628CBD-61A6-4119-BAD7-BB0FCBD1D288.jpeg
E161032E-FF0D-4FB6-A4E7-D9A8726EBE8F.jpeg

I don’t think anyone but me would notice this when looking at the bag lol.

Just got a Disco delivered today and really like it but noticed there’s what looks like one or two loose stitches. It’s on the bottom left of the bag - would this bother anyone enough to exchange?

View attachment 4333386
View attachment 4333390

I don’t think anyone but me would notice this when looking at the bag lol.

Actually I was able to push it back under the piping and now I really can’t see it unless I get a flashlight out lol. I’m just going to keep it.

Are there going to be anymore seasonal colors released anytime soon? I’m kicking myself for missing the emerald green one.

I don’t know that I’ve noticed any seasonal colors come out since the rumors about the disco being discontinued started a while back? If you’re willing to buy preloved though, looks like there’s an emerald green one on fashionphile right now.

Reactions: CoffeeKiss
I received both the Soho Disco in Black and the LV Eva Monogram and I sent the Soho Disco back. It was a nice bag but I thought I would get more use from the Eva. We go on a lot of cruises and the Eva will come in handy. The Eva is just too cute!

Reactions: beachbag
I received both the Soho Disco in Black and the LV Eva Monogram and I sent the Soho Disco back. It was a nice bag but I thought I would get more use from the Eva. We go on a lot of cruises and the Eva will come in handy. The Eva is just too cute!

Eva is a great occasional bag. Disco holds more and can be used daily. Enjoy your bag

Looking for opinions. I've had the disco for over a year and I use it daily (I know that's crazy to some). I noticed on one corner the piping is getting worn. This is probably normal wear and tear, but is there a way to fix or prevent this? It's black and not very noticeable. I would love to rotate between bags but tbh all my others are bigger bags and I haven't found another small-medium bag that I like.