Gucci Disco Bag Club

Hi! I’m looking to finally pull the trigger on this bag!!

I was looking at the pics on the Gucci site, as well as others, and it looks like the lining and pockets have changed. Does anyone know if it has been? Or is it just the pics?

Thanks!

Has anyone had reverse color transfer with their Disco? My black Disco ruined a white shirt when I wore it crossbody for a day. [emoji23]
I’ve had my black Disco for 2 years and I’ve never experienced. I’ve carried mine in rain and days when the temperature is 100 degrees. Did you buy it new or preloved? If preloved I’m wondering if the previous owner used something on the leather that made it do this.

Hi! I’m looking to finally pull the trigger on this bag!!

I was looking at the pics on the Gucci site, as well as others, and it looks like the lining and pockets have changed. Does anyone know if it has been? Or is it just the pics?

Thanks!
I just looked at the US site and the pockets match the one I bought a little more than 2 years ago. The website pic gives the illusion that the pockets protrude out so maybe that’s what you’re referring to.

I’ve had my black Disco for 2 years and I’ve never experienced. I’ve carried mine in rain and days when the temperature is 100 degrees. Did you buy it new or preloved? If preloved I’m wondering if the previous owner used something on the leather that made it do this.

Thank you for the reply.

I bought my Disco new in the US and never treated it. The day it ruined my shirt, I was in Bangkok and it was a bit hot, so maybe that was it. Had to throw out the shirt though as the black color transfer would not wash out. ☹️

Hi all, new to Gucci and thinking of getting a Disco Soho or two as my gateway into the brand. I've gone to the store a few times the past year and am pretty set on buying one of the classic colors (black probably, since I surprisingly don't have any black everyday bags) but I also want to buy a fun color, but have never seen any new colors. Does Gucci no longer release new seasonal colors for the Disco Soho?

Thanks in advance!

It looks like they are done releasing new colors, unfortunately

Hi all, new to Gucci and thinking of getting a Disco Soho or two as my gateway into the brand. I've gone to the store a few times the past year and am pretty set on buying one of the classic colors (black probably, since I surprisingly don't have any black everyday bags) but I also want to buy a fun color, but have never seen any new colors. Does Gucci no longer release new seasonal colors for the Disco Soho?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, it is my 2nd time to use my disco. I was surprised and sad to see dents from the straps! Is there anynway to remove this?IMG-20190407-WA0004.jpeg IMG-20190407-WA0004.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20190407-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20190407-WA0002.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 729
Hi everyone, it is my 2nd time to use my disco. I was surprised and sad to see dents from the straps! Is there anynway to remove this?View attachment 4396963 View attachment 4396963
From the straps? Did this happen when not in use? I store mine sitting upright on a shelf so the strap and tassels hang off the edge of the shelf and stay in their proper shape. If I’m not using the bag then it’s also stuffed. I think a bit of leather conditioner on those spots, stuffing it and being careful when storing it would make those small dents eventually go away.

Reactions: blondiekinz
From the straps? Did this happen when not in use? I store mine sitting upright on a shelf so the strap and tassels hang off the edge of the shelf and stay in their proper shape. If I’m not using the bag then it’s also stuffed. I think a bit of leather conditioner on those spots, stuffing it and being careful when storing it would make those small dents eventually go away.
Hi Steph yes it was packed in the box which comes with it. :sad: i do hope so