Gucci Disco Bag Club

Let me know how Saks does with the customer service. I will never order from them again. Bad luck with their customer service. Nordstrom is top notch.
i prefer nordstroms as well. however this time saks came thru. sent the exchange and are going to credit my return shipping. nordstroms is always free shipping and returns.

when i purchased this bag it was not offered from nordies... but they have it on their site now. so much for it being discontinued.....

I'm still glad I got and now that i have a perfect one, i intend to keep.

Reactions: arliegirl
i prefer nordstroms as well. however this time saks came thru. sent the exchange and are going to credit my return shipping. nordstroms is always free shipping and returns.

when i purchased this bag it was not offered from nordies... but they have it on their site now. so much for it being discontinued.....

I'm still glad I got and now that i have a perfect one, i intend to keep.
g\Glad they came thru for you!

Ladies, that have the Soho Disco, do you have the problem where it gets "indented" in the front? If so, how do you fix? I usually keep padding in the bag when I don't use it, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem. :sad:
Mine doesn’t do that, but it’s always completely full with either my stuff or air paper/bubble wrap and kept in the upright position. I’ve only had mine for about 15 months so I guess it might happen to all of them if used enough.

View attachment 4017011 offically joined the club,i like the bag so much i want it in red,do
You think thats wise?need opnions thanks
It's pretty in red too. I have it in beige and black. I kind of regret having two of the same bag. There are other bags in red that are stunning too. I am eyeing the Mulberry mini zipped bayswater in red. Just my opinion. You can't go wrong either way I promise.

I have recently become a bit obsessed with this cute bag. I have never owned a Gucci before. I switched from Coach to Louis Vuitton about 10+ years ago and have grown a very nice collection (lots of SLGs to match my LV bags). Anyway....LV is coming out with the Saintogne (camera bag). I don't know the price point of that bag off the top of my head.

I'm trying to decide which I might prefer (there are no LV stores in my state, so can never see in person first), but I was curious to know what all of you think, if you have knowledge and/or experience with both brands. I lean towards the Soho, but again...have never seen it in person. I can order from Nordstroms and have hassle free returns. What color?? Black or Camelia? What are the pros and cons of the two? For Soho I lean towards Camelia. For LV I'd lean towards the black version of the bag. Thanks for helping out a Gucci noob. :flowers: (also....I'm a sahm of 4, but youngest is 13. Oh...I'm also getting close to pushing 50 if that makes any difference. Let me know if there no way I should be carrying this bag at my age):shocked:

Last edited: