Gucci Disco Bag Club

Haven't been on here for quite a while, just thought I pop up to say hi.
I saw some of you had questions regarding the color rose beige, so I am uploading a picture I took just last week visiting a Gucci boutique in London Sloane St.
On the left is my Powder Face (?) pink shade, on the right is Rose Beige. This is quite true color, since the lighting was pretty good in the shop.
Unfortunately I don't thing my pink shade one is available, even the rose beige one was hard to find, the SA at boutique originally said they only had black and red, and they had to check in the system to see that rose beige just came in the day I went.
For anyone still in search of the Gucci Soho Disco bag, I suggest you call in and ask them to reserve one for you in the color you want =)

Attachments

• IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 13,718
I saw some of you had questions regarding the color rose beige, so I am uploading a picture I took just last week visiting a Gucci boutique in London Sloane St.
On the left is my Powder Face (?) pink shade, on the right is Rose Beige. This is quite true color, since the lighting was pretty good in the shop.
Unfortunately I don't thing my pink shade one is available, even the rose beige one was hard to find, the SA at boutique originally said they only had black and red, and they had to check in the system to see that rose beige just came in the day I went.
For anyone still in search of the Gucci Soho Disco bag, I suggest you call in and ask them to reserve one for you in the color you want =)

Thank you for these pictures, they definitely help! I originally thought your color was named rosebeige but before I ordered it I found out that it wasn't so and I bought the red instead, which I also love (maybe even more than the pink hehe) :biggrin:

Thanks for this lovely picture. I love all these colors.

I have the same pink powder Disco as you. I also like the nude Marmont (second one from the right). Do you think that they are too much alike in terms of color and usability?

I forgot to quote. My comments and questions are above. :amuse:

Thanks for this lovely picture. I love all these colors.

I have the same pink powder Disco as you. I also like the nude Marmont (second one from the right). Do you think that they are too much alike in terms of color and usability?

Hello 2gr8, in my opinion, the two bags are so similar yet different at the same time. They may be similar in size, shape and functionality..
But! There are quite few differences, such as
  1. Leather: Marmont has a smoother texture unlike the pebbled leather on Soho
  2. Metal hardware: Marmont has this vintage brassier treatment to it, and Soho has this soft muted gold which is very lovely
  3. In terms of how to wear it, I think Soho can be worn any way, by that I mean dress down or up, whereas the Marmont, I feel the need to put on a dress for it so that I would look more chic... (or I'm just thinking too much)
  4. Colorwise, I actually got the pink Marmont. The nude is beautiful, and if you can tell from the photo, 4 bags have their unique shade of color. I would say the Soho Powder is more of a dusty mauve pink; the Soho Rose Beige is more of a creamy beige color; the Marmont nude is more of a darker shade of skin color; while the Marmont pink is just a lovely soft pink shade.

This is just my two cents, but I think it's quite worth the purchase, because they are equally beautiful and functional. My Soho can get her days off while I wear my Marmont or other bags, and they can last longer ^_^

Hope this helps : )

Reactions: nattyt145 and Kmora
Hello 2gr8, in my opinion, the two bags are so similar yet different at the same time. They may be similar in size, shape and functionality..
But! There are quite few differences, such as
  1. Leather: Marmont has a smoother texture unlike the pebbled leather on Soho
  2. Metal hardware: Marmont has this vintage brassier treatment to it, and Soho has this soft muted gold which is very lovely
  3. In terms of how to wear it, I think Soho can be worn any way, by that I mean dress down or up, whereas the Marmont, I feel the need to put on a dress for it so that I would look more chic... (or I'm just thinking too much)
  4. Colorwise, I actually got the pink Marmont. The nude is beautiful, and if you can tell from the photo, 4 bags have their unique shade of color. I would say the Soho Powder is more of a dusty mauve pink; the Soho Rose Beige is more of a creamy beige color; the Marmont nude is more of a darker shade of skin color; while the Marmont pink is just a lovely soft pink shade.

This is just my two cents, but I think it's quite worth the purchase, because they are equally beautiful and functional. My Soho can get her days off while I wear my Marmont or other bags, and they can last longer ^_^

Hope this helps : )

You are truly being helpful. Thank you for your input! :smile:

Hey guys, sorry if a thread for this topic already exists but I couldn't find one!

I've heard mixed opinions on the Gucci Soho Disco bag being discontinued, some say the design is being discontinued. Others say the classic colours black, beige and red will still be available but no more seasonal colours.

I emailed the Gucci Hong Kong store but they said the bag is no longer available at all Hong Kong Gucci stores?

Does anyone know what is actually going on as I'm dying to get my hands on a black one!

Thanks!!

Hey guys, sorry if a thread for this topic already exists but I couldn't find one!

I've heard mixed opinions on the Gucci Soho Disco bag being discontinued, some say the design is being discontinued. Others say the classic colours black, beige and red will still be available but no more seasonal colours.

I emailed the Gucci Hong Kong store but they said the bag is no longer available at all Hong Kong Gucci stores?

Does anyone know what is actually going on as I'm dying to get my hands on a black one!

Thanks!!

When I visited the Copenhagen Gucci store about a month ago I was told it will be discontinued. I talked about the situation with the SA and he checked the website, only to be surprised the bag was still available. The bag is still available on the European website for immediate shipping (also in black), and people seem to say it isn't going anywhere so who knows, maybe it's not discontinued anyway? It's confusing :-/

Reactions: Såbrīnă 82