Gucci Corset Heels

Oh!!!! How exciting for you...I have these in green and I typically range from a 9.5 to 10 in regular heels, in Gucci I am usually I'm usually a 10 (these are a 10).
They don't stretch excactly, but since they're ribbon, they will mold to your foot, so you kinda have to make sure they fit, cause if they're too small even though they won't feel tight, they will look small...Good luck!!

That color in that shoe is beyond hot! Im dying to get my hands on a pair. Lucky you for nabbing that color!

Thanks all for liking my green shoes....You have NO idea how much I thought about it before buying them...I remember as though it was yesterday. The Gucci catalog came in the mail, and there was this long legged model on the cover wearing them, in green...I almost fell over. And again, almost fell over after seeing the price tag (approx.$600 if i remember correctly). I've always loved shoes, but back then (maybe 4 yrs ago???) I hadn't gotten into the expensive shoes yet (CL's like I have now for example) and I couldn't fathom spending that much on them. Now that I see how much shoes have gone up, and what you pay for a pair of casual looking CL's for example, I deffinitely am glad I decided to order them when I did, and I feel so lucky to have them, I haven't regretted it a single day...just thought I'd share!!

purse, thanks for posting a pic of your green guccis. they are my dream colour but at this point, i'd take anything in my size!! i think i'm a 39, based on what everyone has said. thank you all once again for your advice. :smile:

Thanks all for liking my green shoes....You have NO idea how much I thought about it before buying them...I remember as though it was yesterday. The Gucci catalog came in the mail, and there was this long legged model on the cover wearing them, in green...I almost fell over. And again, almost fell over after seeing the price tag (approx.$600 if i remember correctly). I've always loved shoes, but back then (maybe 4 yrs ago???) I hadn't gotten into the expensive shoes yet (CL's like I have now for example) and I couldn't fathom spending that much on them. Now that I see how much shoes have gone up, and what you pay for a pair of casual looking CL's for example, I deffinitely am glad I decided to order them when I did, and I feel so lucky to have them, I haven't regretted it a single day...just thought I'd share!!

I wish I was as into shoes back then as I am now. I would have tried to find them. I think it's such a unique style and pretty in all the colors they came out with. My sister bought a cheapie knock off in Santee Alley and though the quality of it is not so great, it still looks good--a testament to the beauty of the real shoe.

I remember when they came out, but I was too young to afford them. I remember cutting pics of them and putting them on my notebook in high school.:smile::drool: Ive been looking for them on ebay ever since. So if anyone does see them in an 8...keep me posted.

I have the Gucci satin corset shoes in size 6/36B. They are about 1/2 a size bigger, but I think it's mostly within the toe bed. Since the heels are 4.5" high, it's to accommodate your foot shifting forward.

I have them in sage. They are brand new with original packaging and dustbag -- I have never worn them, partly because I've always wanted to keep them in mint condition, and partly because I can't find that perfect outfit with which to wear them. I actually put them up for sale a few times, but only got a few offers of $100 (mostly from people who don't know their value!). I'm pretty torn because I love them so much and want to hold onto them as a collector's item, but I had put them up for sale to see how much I could fetch for them out of curiosity since I don't even wear them...

One person in Germany is selling their pair for $1,500!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250203676231

I put up a few images of mine. From what I hear on the board, I might just have to hold onto them once and for all! :smile:

Attachments

• GUCCI_Corset_top.jpg
    GUCCI_Corset_top.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 443
  • GUCCI_Corset_side.jpg
    GUCCI_Corset_side.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 552
  • GUCCI_Corset_heel.jpg
    GUCCI_Corset_heel.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 480
  • GUCCI_Corset_btm.jpg
    GUCCI_Corset_btm.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 403
  • Love
Reactions: papertiger
Amaazing. I'm oh so envious. I've checked out those from the german seller, but would honestly rather have the green ones. They're just beyond amazing - you should indeed hold on to them forever and ever ;)

awww do you still wanna sell them? I'm really interested in buying them.. Thanks!!! I'm a size 6 1/5, 7.. don't know if they fit me or not. The apple greeen color is my favorite beside GOLD. :smile: