Gucci Corset Heels

I totally forgot about giving an update on this thread. I can't believe that was in 2007! Anyway, I ended up finding a pair. They were my dream shoes for ages and I was totally happy when I got a pair in black with crystals. However, after months of staring at them and trying to make them work, I let them go because they just did not suit me at all. My legs are kinda on the thicker side and I'm not that tall either so whatever I tried to wear with it just didn't flatter me at all. It was really hard letting them go after wanting them for so long but I know deep down that I made the right decision.

Here's what they looked like on me:

IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7173.jpg

halie... GORGEOUS! I am all over these shoes... I really want a pair!!

And jred... they looked great on you from those pictures! so sorry you had to sell them... :sad:

ladies, I really want to nab a pair in the green... I think it will look great with my skin tone in the summer hehe, paired with a short black dress or jumpsuit!

Halie - i love the nude color!

JRed - they look gorgeous on you! sorry to hear you couldn't make them work. but yeah, you did the right thing to let them go if you weren't gonna wear them. :flowers:

I've been wanting these in gold ever since I saw them in Kuromi-Chan's avatar. They are an official UHG for me :P. They are sooo sooo pretty, but seeing Hallie B's nude let me know that I would take them in that color too or maybe even the electric green, but the gold color will always have my heart.

These shoes are absolutely beautiful. They've been my holy grail since i can remember!!!! If anyone ever sees a pair in a size 35 or even 36 up for sale please let me know or post here :smile: