Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

I'm in Japan, so resale quality here is high. I found a place selling a brand new small black Diana (last year's model with the yellow neon straps) for a great price last night. Put it in my cart, got distracted, went back and found someone had bought it between 1:30am - 2am Japan time. Ugh!! I feel like such an idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: papertiger
Just a comparison….in terms of ordering online, Gucci packaging is far superior to lv. The boxes, the way they wrap the bags, the extra linen bags they provide, really nice. I’ve ordered lipstick and even that was packaged beautifully.
I agree! I am always impressed with Gucci and their packaging. They need to send a rep over to the online warehouse on how to pack. Put some stuffing around the item so it doesn’t slide out of the dust bag.. I recently bought a bag from Prada at the boutique, she packaged it beautifully with dust bag , tissue, box , bag and she even tied a Prada ribbon around the bag handles..:heart:

Does anyone have experience with the sizing on these? The Japan site only describes them as “women horsebit loafers” — but they’re the SUPER lug sole. They’re online only, unfortunately. I’m between a 7.5 and an 8 US women. Narrower feet.

I am usually TTS in Gucci but also a half size. I suppose I would err on choosing the smaller

Reactions: clzclzclz