Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Hi everyone :biggrin:
I'm planning on buying my mom a Gucci bag for Mother's day (I know it's only March! lol). What would you ladies recommend? She prefers medium-sized handbags with tops that can be closed and she likes the Gucci interlocking G logo. Also, she is 5'4" with a slim frame. Any suggestions are welcome! TIA!!

Hi everyone :biggrin:
I'm planning on buying my mom a Gucci bag for Mother's day (I know it's only March! lol). What would you ladies recommend? She prefers medium-sized handbags with tops that can be closed and she likes the Gucci interlocking G logo. Also, she is 5'4" with a slim frame. Any suggestions are welcome! TIA!!

She sounds Like she would like many of the 1973 collection esp the Med Flap 'G detail' 1973 with the leather (adjustable) handle or the chain. The shoulder bag would be good too.

http://www.gucci.com/us/category/u/gucci_1973

I also 'stray' sometimes but I also keep coming back. What's fantastic with Gucci is there are always new bags (sometimes too many IMO) and new colours. I love the shade of red and off-white this season but I would love a BTH in those colours (shame they don't do one :smile:)

This season I am looking for a new carefree, happy Summer bag and I am thinking in several different directions as I don't think I want leather but I cant really find anything. What I really want and can't get out my head is the large Flora Tote (either 2006 or vintage) so I guess what I really looking for is another Gucci :P

I also 'stray' sometimes but I also keep coming back. What's fantastic with Gucci is there are always new bags (sometimes too many IMO) and new colours. I love the shade of red and off-white this season but I would love a BTH in those colours (shame they don't do one :smile:)

This season I am looking for a new carefree, happy Summer bag and I am thinking in several different directions as I don't think I want leather but I cant really find anything. What I really want and can't get out my head is the large Flora Tote (either 2006 or vintage) so I guess what I really looking for is another Gucci :P

I've strayed but only over to MJ a couple of times. I haven't bought a new bag in 8 months! I'm going to see how things (moneywise) go in the next few months before I make the leap to another BTH. Though my older sister has said her next bag will be a medium BTH - she wants the same as mine but in the smaller size. We went into the Gucci boutique a few days ago and our fave SA from a Saks switched over there and he's super amazing. I'm just glad he's there now and of course it doesn't hurt that he's very good looking too.:graucho:

I've strayed but only over to MJ a couple of times. I haven't bought a new bag in 8 months! I'm going to see how things (moneywise) go in the next few months before I make the leap to another BTH. Though my older sister has said her next bag will be a medium BTH - she wants the same as mine but in the smaller size. We went into the Gucci boutique a few days ago and our fave SA from a Saks switched over there and he's super amazing. I'm just glad he's there now and of course it doesn't hurt that he's very good looking too.:graucho:

:graucho:

Mine t:heart:o :graucho:

Maybe that's why we actually keep going to Gucci ;)

Can anyone help me to find this bag? I want it so badly but I've emailed SA from San Marcos and they're sold out. Thanks in advance!

Medium Hysteria Hobo in Brown Horsebit Embossed Leather: Dimensions 14" W x 10" H x 6" D with 7" Strap Drop

431736_244079592348140_147454532010647_524635_1962946085_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...48140_147454532010647_524635_1962946085_n.jpg

Which one came out first???

Well, the Gucci is a re-issue of a larger silver version from the '70s, I don't know about the H. I very much doubt Hermes of the 1970s would have made such a bold modern-looking necklace.

And there's more

http://uk.hermes.com/jewelry/gold-j....html?metal=PINKGOLD&size_sized_jewellery=051

http://www.gucci.com/uk/styles/160447J85108090#

Gucci is def the older here because the H is a new design. I don't mind I like them both

Just saying :biggrin:

Hi ladies, does anyone have any idea when will the Gucci sale in Rome or Paris will be this year? I'm planning a trip and would love to make sure when before I book my plane ticket. Thanks so much.

End of June or July is usual but expect queues around the block and sell outs in days. 30% On bags and wallets and 50% on shoes and RTW