Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Hi everyone, hope you will be able to help me with an embarrassing situation - I just bought this key pouch second hand, without trying it out first, and now I got home and cannot open the key ring!!! :-s
Does anyone own it and can tell me how it opens, is there a trick to it? Do I press on something to twist it?
I've been messing with it for 10 min and afraid that it might be stuck/damaged...
But I'm still hoping that I'm just a little slow and can not figure out how to open the thing...:shame:
(web images for reference)

Attachments

• 233183_AA61G_2019_001_web_full.jpg
    233183_AA61G_2019_001_web_full.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 551
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 515
Hello fellow Gucci lovers! Popping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I see the sale is coming up - cant wait to see what'll be on there.

My baby girl is now 7mo and to our surprise, we are expecting another baby in October!!! So, not much time to be on tPF nowadays.

Only new Gucci's for me have been 2 wristlets - one in red guccissima and another in black guccissima. The Gucci diaper bag has been my go to bag lately. Just yesterday I finally got a chance to use my Tiffany Reversible Tote - I just loooove the Tiffany blue suede color :smile:.

Wow!! Congrats!! This must be another Mother's day gift hahah!! So do you know the sex of the baby yet!! Welcome to the 3 kids club!! You will love it!!

Its been more than a week and Im still waiting. Extremely disappointed, it sucks :sad:

Bummer :sad: keep calling them and definitely try to get a manager on the phone. Even though it is final sale, they shouldn't send you a defective or flawed product unless they told you about it up front!

Just my 2 cents and what I would do in your shoes... good luck!

Hi everyone, hope you will be able to help me with an embarrassing situation - I just bought this key pouch second hand, without trying it out first, and now I got home and cannot open the key ring!!! :-s
Does anyone own it and can tell me how it opens, is there a trick to it? Do I press on something to twist it?
I've been messing with it for 10 min and afraid that it might be stuck/damaged...
But I'm still hoping that I'm just a little slow and can not figure out how to open the thing...:shame:
(web images for reference)

you know the bottom part where it's round that is closest to the part there is a split? you pull that round part out and twist away so it's flat.

does that make sense? angle it the same way it's in the picture. u have to pull the circle out towards you.

Hello fellow Gucci lovers! Popping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I see the sale is coming up - cant wait to see what'll be on there.

My baby girl is now 7mo and to our surprise, we are expecting another baby in October!!! So, not much time to be on tPF nowadays.

Only new Gucci's for me have been 2 wristlets - one in red guccissima and another in black guccissima. The Gucci diaper bag has been my go to bag lately. Just yesterday I finally got a chance to use my Tiffany Reversible Tote - I just loooove the Tiffany blue suede color :smile:.

Hi Flip,

Very beautiful enjoy your lovely family !

Nice to hear from you thanks for sharing your wonderful news !:smile:

Got these Gucci sunnies on Saturday and love!

GucciSunnies1.jpg

GucciSunnies2.jpg

Haven't purchased a pair of sunnies in ages and it was time!