Gucci 18k Gold Jewelry

Hi!

I bought a gorgeous horsebit amethyst ring from fashionphile. I've been wanting one for ages. Actually I've really been wanting one of the malachite ones but I thought the amethyst one would be more practical. Now that I have it, though, I'm suddenly wondering, Is it practical? Amethyst is still not necessarily the hardiest stone...also can I purell it non-stop? I am a doctor that practices in the hospital so its lots of hand-washing, purell and latex gloves. Ugh its the most annoying profession to dress for. Do you think I can wear the ring in daily life? I certainly want to.

Hi!

I bought a gorgeous horsebit amethyst ring from fashionphile. I've been wanting one for ages. Actually I've really been wanting one of the malachite ones but I thought the amethyst one would be more practical. Now that I have it, though, I'm suddenly wondering, Is it practical? Amethyst is still not necessarily the hardiest stone...also can I purell it non-stop? I am a doctor that practices in the hospital so its lots of hand-washing, purell and latex gloves. Ugh its the most annoying profession to dress for. Do you think I can wear the ring in daily life? I certainly want to.

I don't think it's an everyday ring but a dress ring. That is, it wasn't designed to be worn everyday but it sounds like no gem-set ring would be great with your profession. Either just wear and enjoy it or keep it for the few/couple/one days a week when you're not on duty, you'll still get good wear out of it.

Hi everyone!

I've been eyeing this beautiful gold band from Gucci but have never heard anyone talk about the quality of their fine jewellery.
Has anyone purchase any fine jewellery pieces from Gucci? (I would love to see some pictures!) :love:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 7.55.11 pm.png