GST or Hermes Garden Party

GST or Hermes Garden Party

• Chanel GST

• Hermes Garden Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you need to be able to wear on the shoulder then I think GST is best. It's super durable in caviar leather and very practical with multiple compartments, key strap and zippered center. Also very good value right now for Chanel. Rumour has it the retail price of GST is going up soon.

If wearing on the shoulder isn't important to you, then garden party is lovely, and you know, well it's H!

I love garden party and was debating between the two.

I ended up getting GST b/c I like the small size of GP but can't wear it over the shoulder. I could wear the medium size over the shoulder but it looks big on me. Also GST has a zipped compartment which is a plus to me.

If you like under the radar bags, have you considered chic and soft tote? I love it! It comes in black and cream and feels so elegant

I love garden party and was debating between the two.

I ended up getting GST b/c I like the small size of GP but can't wear it over the shoulder. I could wear the medium size over the shoulder but it looks big on me. Also GST has a zipped compartment which is a plus to me.

If you like under the radar bags, have you considered chic and soft tote? I love it! It comes in black and cream and feels so elegant

Ooh! Calflu brings up another great bag! The chic and soft tote is gorgeous!! It's a bit more expensive but so pretty and very comfy to wear on your shoulder!

I have no doubt that the Garden Party bag is made of wonderful leather....but it is just painfully boring! The GST just is so much prettier! The Cerf Tote is the more comparable bag to the Garden Party in looks...but I think the Cerf is also a better looking bag. Hermes is the HG for the Birkin and the Kelly but the other bags are snooze fests!!

And I just found this picture of red chick and soft tote on IG.

I suspect this is a color that US doesn't get.

It's a bit pricy but this is top on my list of best Chanel totes

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401427325.242563.jpg

I have a GST in beige caviar in GHW and she is BEAUTIFUL but she is also very heavy even on its own... just my 2 cts. It got so heavy for me especially after I got pregnant that I hardly use her now.

I think I need to make it to both stores and try both on.

I just thought of the third option - Dior Soft...:smile: it's not getting easier :smile:.

Thank you very much for all your opinions! I'll update as soon as I get something.