GST or Hermes Garden Party

GST or Hermes Garden Party

• Chanel GST

• Hermes Garden Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
i just saw in C boutiques a cerf tote in coral, it is quite close to the H color rose jaipur at a glance, it has a nylon pouch inside that is removable - the GP is also a really nice bag, esp if you find a nice color! i have been seeing a lot more of the GP's out and about and it was stunning in blue hydra! if you can, try them both on same day!! happy shopping!

So for Chanel, I decided it will be between beige ghw GST and coral Cerf Tote. I'm attaching pictures for your reference (borrowed fron tpf).

How easy it will be to match the coral? I saw a beige cerf tote, and wasn't a fan.

As for garden party- I guess I have to see what they have at the moment

Thanks a lot!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402795223.169632.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402795242.909575.jpg

Ooh, I'm glad the Cerf is in the running! Great, great bag!! I would worry about dye transfer with the beige bag, but I've heard it can be cleaned if treated early. Looking forward to hearing what you've decided!!

I do not personally like the GST. I always thought it was a little much. However, a couple weeks ago I was walking my dog and neighbor got out of her car and she had the beige Claire GST with gold hardware. It was stunning. I think it is a gorgeous bag and with thus go with that. It may just be that I do not like the GST in black as the burgundy and navy GSTs that have been posted recently also look nice. It also did not go up with the recent price increases so that is a plus. There have been a lot of posts about the cerf tote not maintaining its shape. I like the cerf tote but that would be disappointing to me.

I saw the most gorgeous Garden Party in Tosca at the San Francisco boutique last week, in the 30cm size (my favorite!) I have a Cassis in fjord leather and it's one of my most used bags in fall/winter (I like bright colors in spring/summer). Can't say enough good things about the GP, so I'm pretty biased...especially since I'm also just not a fan of Chanel totes in general.

I have seen some canvas GP's with a detachable shoulder strap, but no all leather ones. It is probably best if you can try a GP, GST, Cerf and maybe even Dior totes all in the same day. Good luck deciding and hope to see your reveal pics soon! :smile:

For everyday use I vote for GP because of its durability and quality.I have a GST but i dont use it everyday because the bag itself is already quite heavy, It also loses its shape which looks unattractive but that's just me.Goodluck!

Last edited: