Gst help

No need to worry. I've had a bag with GHW for over 10 years and it's still perfect. Also, I there are ever issues with anything including hardware, zippers, Chanel repair is amazing.

I would get he black with GHW... A gorgeous and elegant combo. I would also get the regular size, not the XL. The regular shape is more elegant to me vs. the XL which looks more like a big work bag and not as much as a handbag.

Just my two cents.

Singaporean, the gold hardware seems to be a bit tarnish :sad: how much is the repair?

missbao said:
Singaporean, the gold hardware seems to be a bit tarnish :sad: how much is the repair?

Hi! I don't know the price of repairing the metal rings, but my guess is they will replace, not refurbish. I know when I took a bag into the New York City store for a spa treatment, the person looked at my bag and said everything looks fine, no need to "replace" any hardware. That was the word he used. You could call Chanel and ask about price. It's not expensive though. I had some handles replaced on a medallion tote and it was only $60.00. A full spa treatment to clean is about $225.00-250.00 as I recall.

Thanks willeyi! The price seems rather reasonable

Wanna share with you the beauty I got, though it's the older version; it's still very well maintained!

Thanks all for the guidance!

Attachments

• image-1167074492.jpg
    image-1167074492.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 186
missbao said:

Wanna share with you the beauty I got, though it's the older version; it's still very well maintained!

Very nice! Congrats! The chains look fine to me in the pic. If you do take it in for repair, do everything at once... Chain, cleaning,... In the U.S. it takes about 6-8 weeks so best to have them do everything at the same time.

Congrats again!

Congrats on joining the club! :smile:

Very nice! Congrats! The chains look fine to me in the pic. If you do take it in for repair, do everything at once... Chain, cleaning,... In the U.S. it takes about 6-8 weeks so best to have them do everything at the same time.

Congrats again!

I agree; when you do take it in, have everything done at one time. They look fine to me, too.

Sorry ladies, it's me again! How do I prevent the bag having such folds? Do I lie the bag down rather than standing up? Sorry ladies, I'm such a noob!!

Attachments

• image-2849868549.jpg
    image-2849868549.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 172
Sorry ladies, it's me again! How do I prevent the bag having such folds? Do I lie the bag down rather than standing up? Sorry ladies, I'm such a noob!!

To prevent any additional folds, be sure to keep the bag stuffed when it's not in use. Not much you can do about the ones already there. You can try to see if they will "stuff out" but I don't think they will. Best is prevention. If you store it laying down, you risk deflating the quilts over time.

To prevent any additional folds, be sure to keep the bag stuffed when it's not in use. Not much you can do about the ones already there. You can try to see if they will "stuff out" but I don't think they will. Best is prevention. If you store it laying down, you risk deflating the quilts over time.

Got it! U ladies are so knowledgeable; I will read up the GST club Soon for more knowledge !