Group Bespoke for MMS Mini, Navy Glossy, Light Blue lining?

Anyone interested in a group bespoke for an MMS Mini in midnight blue glossy with light blue lining ( I believe we can no longer choose individual lining colors for bespokes).. We can still choose hardware though (gold, silver, brass).

The price would be 10% off of the BEC price (if we get 8 people) and we would get free shipping.

If there are enough interested I'll add it to the BEC group bespoke page! Once we have 8 people, we just pay a $180 deposit and the balance is due when the bag is ready to be shipped to you.
I just got my Green Crash MMS mini out to use again and re-fell in love...this is a brilliant bag...so I am definately in!

1 - finzup
2 - Odebdo Silver Hardware

I would prefer the midnight glossy as I have a petrol pebbles WTM midi...but I love that leather as well, so I could go that route as well...but I love the light blue lining with each...and silver hardware!!

I hope we can get 6 more ladies!!

OK lets go ladies.. you know you want the beautiful gorgeous midnight blue MMS MINI with light blue lining!

1 - finzup, Silver Hardware

Come on girls....it has been TOOO long since a group bespoke took off here for a bag...this one is going to be BEE-YOU-TI-FUL!!

Sign up and give the MMS mini a try...I love the one I have enough to get another!!

1 - finzup, Silver Hardware

I just want you two to know that I have been watching this thread and I so wish that I could do this bespoke. I love my MMS's and to have a Mini, well, I adore the Mini's.

And the light blue lining, odebdo knows only too well how deep rooted that lining is in my heart.

Wish I could join you:sad::shucks::crybaby:

^^ Is there a time line that would work for you to be able to join? Meaning...I am in NO RUSH for this...I believe the deposits are just $180 with the balance due at the end...is there a time when you think you might be able to?

I am just saying with the sales BE has had, maybe having this out longer, we may get others to join??

Any other lurkers who may join if this was pushed out a few months?? Speak up!!

Part of my hesitation is that I keep vacillating between the MMS mini and the Charm Me Midi. I lean more towards the Charm Me because it would be a style I don't have and I kind of dig the structure of the Charm Me, but then I see you all trying to get this going and I think, oh I would love that handbag too someday.

That's where my head is at, ugh!

Not that I want to try to change your minds...... but would you ever want the Charm Me Midi, or do you have that style????