Great AUTHENTIC Tokidoki finds eBay or other retailer!

I started trying to shop around 1-2ish and I just woke up because I stayed awake too late (3-4 am) :crybaby: there's nothing left practically... the one's I really wanted are all gone :cry: oh well at least I'll save money right? :sad:

there's only this of the shirts
costola
small stones tee in storm
stones tee in storm
stones tee in white
love momo bella stones tee
peaches reversed tee
camo in pink tee
adios girl tee olive

and only really smalls or maybe one or two mediums and i think 1 w/ only large

I picked up a small stones tee in storm (size M) and a love momo bella stones tee (size L) I wanted the adios/momo shirt more tho :shrugs: what time did it become functional again?

dang news sure does travel fast..yesterday when i bought it i had time to browse n place an order n cancel it and place another...from 2 pages of stuff down to 6 items left!...no wonder when good deals are announced, the toki items just fly like THAT!

how do you get the extra 15% off?
There's a coupon code, I posted all the info last night in the Vendors sticky thread. I didn't want to post a new thread because I figured the ebay snipers would see it and scarf everything up at 55% off (then list it on ebay for full retail) and there wouldn't be much left for the tokilovers. Which will probably happen. :sad:

There's a coupon code, I posted all the info last night in the Vendors sticky thread. I didn't want to post a new thread because I figured the ebay snipers would see it and scarf everything up at 55% off (then list it on ebay for full retail) and there wouldn't be much left for the tokilovers. Which will probably happen. :sad:

i'd assume most snipers that get their merchandise from sites would already be signed up for these deals and promos.

ahhhh when you snoze you def. lose and when you don't check this forum ... you also lose .. lol

hrm by the time I checked out the sale most of the stuff I wanted was gone already. I managed to get 2 tees and I can't even remember the names .. one was a small stones tee in storm (medium) and one was a all over stones in white or something like that (large) and I got one moofia blindbox. Boy I hope these tees fit ... haha

Thanks for posting socprof!! I need to be quicker!

i didnt see what else they had!
but i got the costola tee

the rib one
i got a small cause thast all they had left

i hope it fits!!!

i have a feeling it will be super tight
im 5'6" 34 D ill just wear a bra that flattens me a bit!!

maybe that will help?

i got my stuff on time cause i signed up at bazaar mooooonths ago(and to many other sites) and got an email about the sale, the thing is being clever and stepping up, not waiting til someone tells you or posts it on a forum. cause there is you, and theres tons of more people, posters and lurkers... also, i wouldnt be wasting precious time posting here when things i really want are flying out of stock...

dang news sure does travel fast..yesterday when i bought it i had time to browse n place an order n cancel it and place another...from 2 pages of stuff down to 6 items left!...no wonder when good deals are announced, the toki items just fly like THAT!

yeah i got to browse two pages, change my shipping address, tell 2 friends who were chatting with me at IM, go look for my wallet, check if there was anything non toki i might want...funny thing tokidoki wasnt even advertised in the flyers they sent. nowhere to be seen!! :roflmfao:

You're right ragdollia. I just didn't want to register with every single site that sells toki stuff cuz my memory is so bad that I'd have a hard time remembering passwords :sad:

but alas, I'm gonna go register with sites now

yeah tokiangel, i know, i also hate signing up for everything but sometimes it has its rewards..., but only subscribe for their email updates then!...or use the same password for all.
do it for bazaar, shoposhun, japanla, thegiantpeach and azalea. those 5 are like the esentials :yes: