Great AUTHENTIC Tokidoki finds eBay or other retailer!

ARGH, why wasn't I awake at 2am when this all started, I coulud have owned a mozerlla & the cactus loves..I got a white stones shirt, not exactly what I wanted but it was all they had in XL..ARgh, I'm always just a little too late...oh well at least I got something..

Thanks for posting this! I picked up a shirt...would have got more but I'm not sure of sizing. I think I read they run pretty small. If it doesn't fit I guess I could always find a new home for it :shrugs:

Thanks for the heads up. Too bad I wasn't awake to get the other deals though lol as I wanted a cia shirt. I did get the peaches momo and the big momo and adios rainbow flacked shirt. Most I've ever spent on a shirt lol but woulda been worse if I dished over 40 for each of them

yay! i ordered the diamond girl shirt which ive been in love with since the first time i saw the canvas drawing of it (and its so prominently displayed in my signature!), the reverse peach momo bella shirt & 3 blindbox moofias! = $57 shipped! :smile:

Yay thanks a lot for the info! I ordered a momo reverse t-shirt! Only 22 shipped :yahoo:
I was considering the adios skeleton t-shirt..they have only size small left which is my size! I love the back but not so much of the front, it's just not my style...so I passed.

I guess when ya snooze ya lose! A lot of stuff in XL has already been picked over and I missed out on the toys. Bummer. Still deciding whether or not I want the momo peach shirt.

WILL MY SHIRTS FIT!??!?!

I'm so happy! I woke up early because last night I tried to order and the site went down again but luckily this morning, I was able to pick up the items that I wanted. I picked up a "I LOVE LA" Tank in M and a Small Stones Tee in Storm in M.

I'm 5'2" and I'm a 34B. Does anyone know if the M is too small or big for me? This is my first time ordering TOKI shirts and I figured w/o a return policy, I would be better off getting a M than a small (since everyone says that the shirts run small) but now I'm scared that the M is going to be too big. Anyone know?!?!

I also picked up a HARAJUKU LOVERS Schoolgirl Tee. It was too cute to pass up.

Also, does anyone know any sites/stores that I can find TOKI shoes? I'm looking for the attached shoes.

:P

Attachments

• 1129179674_content_images_image_file_shoes1.jpg
    1129179674_content_images_image_file_shoes1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 1129251255_content_images_image_file_sn2.jpg
    1129251255_content_images_image_file_sn2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 149
those shoes aren't sold in stores - they were a special edition that Simone did for Nike. Trust me, I looked for them cuz my bf is a freak for Nike Dunks! But if you look closely at the pics, you can see that all the designs are painted on. The only company that does Tokidoki sneakers is Fornarina - they're very hard to find tho, some Bloomingdales have them.

**Also, i'm 5'6" and a 36B and I ordered a Medium. Mostly all my shirts that I own are either Small or Medium. (I was surprised to fit in a Small in A&F!) I think you should be ok, depending on how tight or how loose you like your shirts. If worse comes to worse, you can always exchange it.

yay i got the email last night and i stayed up til about 1 looking through the tshirts hehe good thing i checked my email! i picked up the storm tokidoki stones tee, the love momo bella stones tee and the flower chief all over tee hehe.. my sister got a few too :biggrin: