got the new catalog EARLY!

What happend to the turnlocks on the shoulder bags??? Now just buckles????

You're right I didn't notice that until you said something.
That's one of the things I love on the Legacy bags!

I actually like the new buckles on the shoulder bag. I'm so worried about the turnlocks breaking on my shoulder bags, that this would be a great alternative. I think they look pretty good. :smile:

I actually like the new buckles on the shoulder bag. I'm so worried about the turnlocks breaking on my shoulder bags, that this would be a great alternative. I think they look pretty good. :smile:

ITA, I love the buckles! If they're making that bag in leather, I will be first in line for it! Legacy shoulder bags from a couple of years ago (maybe early last year?) were made like that and I missed out, so I'm all over these!

I love this bag. And I love a couple of the scarves! Can I ask the style number of this bag and price? and the numbers of the leopard print and patchwork scarves? Thank you for doing this for us! You are too sweet!

ITA, I love the buckles! If they're making that bag in leather, I will be first in line for it! Legacy shoulder bags from a couple of years ago (maybe early last year?) were made like that and I missed out, so I'm all over these!

Me too, me too! I'd :heart: to get a buckled leather shoulder bag. In brown even! LOL :graucho:

June:
10816 $458
Scarf 98167 $58
PW Scarf on pebbled hamptons: 98168 $68

(remember alot of the stuff in the catalogue is not listed as available until June).

I love this bag. And I love a couple of the scarves! Can I ask the style number of this bag and price? and the numbers of the leopard print and patchwork scarves? Thank you for doing this for us! You are too sweet!

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures for us. we really appreciate it!!!! Ohhhh I'm so in luv with so many things....what to get....what to get? The DH will have a fit after I buy some of these beautiful things in May & June!!!!!

June:
10816 $458
Scarf 98167 $58
PW Scarf on pebbled hamptons: 98168 $68

Thank you so much, NSP! You're a sweetheart!

I'm going to get the scarves for sure. Not sure I want to spend so much on a bag right now though with all the ones I already have. It sure is cute though!!