got the new catalog EARLY!

It is in the khaki and indigo patchwork. It is similar to last year's 10004 that was also available in indigo and khaki.
I loved this bag in indigo last year and hesitated too long.. It also did not go over the shoulder too well. I did end up in early December getting the denim legacy cruisewear with the scarf that sold out so quickly. It is much like the jade and denim but with turnlocks. I have not worn it yet. Now I am debating whether to turn it in and get the legacy denim new one with the brown strap or the denim satch. The cruisewear one with the scarf is different but white white on the strap and the bottom and it is not cleanable with cleaner. What do you think? Should I trade for the new bucle denim. Mine is Jacquard. Thanks!!!! Beautiful stuff!!!

I loved this bag in indigo last year and hesitated too long.. It also did not go over the shoulder too well. I did end up in early December getting the denim legacy cruisewear with the scarf that sold out so quickly. It is much like the jade and denim but with turnlocks. I have not worn it yet. Now I am debating whether to turn it in and get the legacy denim new one with the brown strap or the denim satch. The cruisewear one with the scarf is different but white white on the strap and the bottom and it is not cleanable with cleaner. What do you think? Should I trade for the new bucle denim. Mine is Jacquard. Thanks!!!! Beautiful stuff!!!
Do you have a pic of the bag you are thinking of exchanging?

I really like the denim patchwork - except for the purpleish patch - for some reason there is always one patch I'd like to rip off. The denim carly is gorgeous - but I don't like how the large c's translate onto a bag with more seams and smaller details. On the legacy shoulder bag with the jade c's - not one c is visable - they all seem oversized and cut off funny. I like the regualr jacquard for that style.

Thanks for the pics! I love the cotton canvas bag but they seem like they'd attract dirt. I'm a dirty sorta of gal, it would never work for me. :sad:

I also liked the smaller wallets - but, they seemed to be made out of the same cotton canvas too. :sad:

The bangles are hot though.

Um...ladies...do I spy a baby blue demi behind the white one?

Thanks for the pictures noshoepolish! Much appreciated (and, thankfully, no new lemmings created just yet!)

I was thinking the same thing about the blue one...Anyone know if that is a blue one? And will it come in the tote? I am on my way this afternoon at lunch to order the green tote, but might wait if that is a blue one....Now I just don't know....:shrugs:

NSP,

Thank you SO much for posting all these pics and answering all our questions regarding styles numbers, etc. Very nice of you to indulge all of us here!

I'm not sure about this year's patchwork. I had the large demi and ziparound wallet from last year's khaki and thought it was really beautiful. I would've kept the larger tote 10002 but it had a light suede bottom which was just a stain magnet.

I really like the style of that patchwork shoulder tote with the turnlock closure. I wonder if they'll do a leather legacy version of that style later in the year? If so, I'm all over it!