Got the call, it’s here, the Vanity....

How do you find opening/closing the bag when worn? Does it tip over, can you wear it crossbody etc? Do you have the PSM? I'm trying to decide which to keep... LOL at your comments here too!
This is why I am not sure about getting it. Seems like a PITA to try to open it while worn, fumbling to get your phone or keys out. It looks like it will flip over.

I do have the PSM and it does hold about the same. It can be a bit tricky to open with one hand (just like the PSM) but it does kinda balance against your hip when worn on the shoulder. I haven't worn it crossbody but would guess it is similar to open. I think if you are chesty it probably will hit a little higher than you would like. I actually think it's easier to find/see your things in this compared to the PSM because it opens all the way so it's easier to find things. I haven't had it long enough to say I prefer it over the PSM but I do think it is a bag that you won't see much on others. I think the biggest pro of the Vanity over the PSM is it can be dressy or casual where the PSM is only a casual bag. I'm going to a wedding this weekend and plan on carrying the Vanity because I think it is that cute and can be worn to a more dressy event. The chain is fantastic and has a Chanel vibe, which I love! Hope you get yours soon. I think you will really like. I linked a video above that has someone wearing it crossbody. Watching that might give you some idea of how the chain would work crossbody. You could even use another strap for crossbody wear and only use the chain for shoulder wear. Hope this is helpful!

Thank you so so much for your reply!! I actually have watched TiffanyD on Youtube since 2008 so when she pulled this out for that video I was like omgomgomg!!! lol Thank you for providing me with what you think in terms of pros and cons and I too agree with what you're saying. My chanel mini has a strap drop of 22" as well and I can wear that crossbody just fine but it may sit a little higher on the Vanity since the straps are on the side of the bag. I don't see the PSM too much here in Canada but I do love the idea of having something a bit different. I'm looking at my collection to see if I can let anything go to justify keeping both if I do love them both LOL Sigh!

Reactions: Love My Fur-babies
Hi CPA, did you keep the bag?

I've ordered it and my SA is ready to send it to me but I'm not sure about the lenght of the chain - I'm only 156cm. Would you have any modelling pics from yours? :smile:

Thank you!
I still have the bag, it’s pretty cute, but getting in and out of the bag is not as fast and convenience a purse. I like it shoulder hang, too short for cross body. I am 5 feet 2

I still have the bag, it’s pretty cute, but getting in and out of the bag is not as fast and convenience a purse. I like it shoulder hang, too short for cross body. I am 5 feet 2
Thank you !
I finally decided to pass..
I already own 4 LV bags in Monogram... (Pochette Métis Monogram and Reverse Monogram, Palm Spring Mini and Ivy)

My online CA sent me details on this bag last week, and I was like 'but I thought it was limited and already sold out' and they said 'it is going to be part of the permanent collection and can take a pre-order from me'.

Does it flip over at all, especially while wearing and trying to get into it?

What do you think- is it still a keeper? I know the shoulder strap is going to be short on me (5'8") because even if it hits a little high an may seem ok, I am not going to like it short- I prefer a cross-body to be out of my way, even a little too long. I can make it work with other straps but I just do not know- going to see today.

I was ready to purchase this bag last week but decided to let go for the following reasons: 1- the black leather that goes around the lid was all scratched and the manager refused to sell it to me Just seeing that threw me off. 2 - I am 5’2 and I can’t wear as a crossbody. It sticks out too much. I don’t like shoulder bags. 3- It wasn’t easy to open and close. Not as convenient as I would like for the price. 4- The leather on the strap was already peeling (yikes). 5- there’s no leather on the canvas, where the chain is attached to the bag. That makes me worry that the weight of the bag will cause the canvas around that hook to start cracking. The speedy b, for example, has a piece of leather attached to the bag, on the side where the hook for the strap is located. I think that protects the canvas. I told my SA that she didn’t need to order one for me. Not comfortable

What do you think- is it still a keeper? I know the shoulder strap is going to be short on me (5'8") because even if it hits a little high an may seem ok, I am not going to like it short- I prefer a cross-body to be out of my way, even a little too long. I can make it work with other straps but I just do not know- going to see today.

Did you end up seeing the Vanity? What did you think?