Got the call, it’s here, the Vanity....

Did you get yours directly from the boutique? My saks SA says they are coming in next week and I have been patiently waiting for this bag for months on pre-order! Dying inside a bit starting to see some of the unboxings... my SA didn't think they were being released until next week. Keeping my fingers crossed that mine comes in sooner!

I'm waiting to receive this so I can compare it to my PSM and decide which one I want to keep. I LOVE the look of the bag and the 3 ways to carry it but definitely need to see it in person to decide. I'm worried about using it and the opening being cumbersome. How do you find opening/closing the bag when wearing it on your shoulder? I'm 5'2 but I have a large chest so I wonder how it would be crossbody. I probably would mainly carry it shoulder and hand carry but good to have that option. I agree with everyone, this will be such a hard bag to get and you have to make sure you are ok with returning it because you won't see it again. That's also why I'm having a hard time deciding but will wait to get it to decide. Wondering if it will fit the same as the PSM. Keep us posted!

I got mine yesterday! It is sooooo cute/beautiful. The chain is absolutely fantastic! Such a different kind of bag from anything I own.
Is it practical? NO
Will it hold lots? NO
Is it toooo expensive? Probably
Am I keeping it? HECK YES!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

How do you find opening/closing the bag when worn? Does it tip over, can you wear it crossbody etc? Do you have the PSM? I'm trying to decide which to keep... LOL at your comments here too!

Hi...I'm about 5'2 and can't crossbody. I'm returning mine because when the strap is on it, it teeters about...almost looks like it's going to flip upside down.

Really?? I'm 5'2 as well. Wondering how it will sit crossbody since i have a larger chest. You didn't like the way it opened/closed when you wore it? Def don't want the bag to flip upsidedown! Hopefully mine ships soon so I can compare that and the PSM. I need to decide on one :sad:

Reactions: Marmotte
Did you get yours directly from the boutique? My saks SA says they are coming in next week and I have been patiently waiting for this bag for months on pre-order! Dying inside a bit starting to see some of the unboxings... my SA didn't think they were being released until next week. Keeping my fingers crossed that mine comes in sooner!
Yes, from the boutique a month ago.

Reactions: jgodcheergrl
How do you find opening/closing the bag when worn? Does it tip over, can you wear it crossbody etc? Do you have the PSM? I'm trying to decide which to keep... LOL at your comments here too!
I do have the PSM and it does hold about the same. It can be a bit tricky to open with one hand (just like the PSM) but it does kinda balance against your hip when worn on the shoulder. I haven't worn it crossbody but would guess it is similar to open. I think if you are chesty it probably will hit a little higher than you would like. I actually think it's easier to find/see your things in this compared to the PSM because it opens all the way so it's easier to find things. I haven't had it long enough to say I prefer it over the PSM but I do think it is a bag that you won't see much on others. I think the biggest pro of the Vanity over the PSM is it can be dressy or casual where the PSM is only a casual bag. I'm going to a wedding this weekend and plan on carrying the Vanity because I think it is that cute and can be worn to a more dressy event. The chain is fantastic and has a Chanel vibe, which I love! Hope you get yours soon. I think you will really like. I linked a video above that has someone wearing it crossbody. Watching that might give you some idea of how the chain would work crossbody. You could even use another strap for crossbody wear and only use the chain for shoulder wear. Hope this is helpful!